1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When did you start playing KAG and how did you find it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I started KAG in early September and had a break till late november. I liked it quite a lot then and I played it lots of hours...
    Since Skyrim was pretty... lame... I started KAG again :3 I still love this game :)

2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

"I used to think Skyrim was lame... then I took an arrow to the knee"

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I used to think Skyrim was for cool kids. Then I got hit by so many lame knee jokes.

I.E - Stay on topic!

4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I was browsing Terraria forum for old time's sake (that game's dying) and found a link to this game. I saw the name "Michal Marcinkowski" and I was reminded of Soldat. The site's pixel graphics were very appealing to me, and when I saw building, zombie survival, classes and physics, I almost yelled out a giant "squee!" since the game looked like it would actually run on my mold-cheese of a laptop.
    I tried the demo and I am seriously considering of buying the game now. (Note that all of this happened in 20 minutes). My friend thinks this game is a "Terraria clone".

Edit: Also hi, I'm new here :p (Didn't see an introduction topic)
    Edit2: Bought the game.

5. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Fun fact...Kag is a bit older then Terria

Oh and also how i found it?

Well there is a gaming site "Desura".Came here around build 200 when desura opened its "AplhaFunding" project. Took small brakes from time to time. But i dont regret 1 single houer i spent in this game :P

6. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

i found it on xbox live my friend had a cool gamer pic that he downloaded which was related to kag and i asked were he got it from and he told me it was from a game called kag and then told me to give it a try and walla been playin evr since

GHOZT likes this.
  7. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

I started I think one month ago how a friend told me:)

8. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

Yeah, I told him it.

9. assimilate

assimilate Shipwright

I started back in late last year, probably late October to early November, when I saw TB's video on KAG. Sorry my story's not that entertaining, but thats life.

10. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I started when i saw the review on goodgame sp and thought !!! this game looks awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee later my friend said he already had it i didnt believe him then another friend came on when i told him about it p.s.when is adventure coming out?

11. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

whats adventure?

12. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Give or take a few years....

Riletyface and GHOZT like this.
  13. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

A bit spammy Faith, but he has probably read about "Over-world and adventures"
    Also @lukepop, this is not a triple A game, so don't expect dates, because 2-3 guys work on this game, unlike games with 100 people, so don't expect things to happen in the space of days to weeks, more months and even years.

Now is just the time we, as a whole need to exhaust the commonly missed virtue of patience.

After looking through the pages of the dev blog, you can find the article here that I presume he is referring to: HERE

14. Alpha-Warrior

Alpha-Warrior Horde Gibber

i started when i saw it on goodgamesp it looked cool and it is. :D

15. Ream

Ream Haxor

I saw Kag on SuchyKanal(popular polish youtuber) in september.

16. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I think we should thank good game, because how many Australian players it has brought to the game is incredible.
    Almost every second person I ask say they they have heard of the game through GGSP, so,
    Thank good game for pumping money into KAG with all the new players you introduced.

17. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I could not under stand this.
    I started KAG in January 2012. I learned about it September 2011 from TotalBiscuit.

18. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

I found KAG via a thread in the Terraria Online forums about some impersonators. I then went on to watch some LPs etc. And ended up here.

19. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

I stared KAG from a guy Called Evol-Nomad who got it off good game spawn point and yeh i fell in love with kag
    :heart::shad::heart::shad::heart:

20. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I started kag when i was searching for free minecraft alternitives. And i bought it.

Ghozt likes this.