1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comedic and Random Skin Packs

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Im_a_Turtle, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

ALL PROGRESS ON HOLD, WAITING FOR COMPLETION OF DEVELOPERS SPRITE SHEETS
    This is a thread for my completely random skin packs. The following are the ones i plan to work on soon...

Starwars- (Jedi vs Sith, Rebels vs Empire)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Starwars Sounds-1) Download Sounds
    2)Place Them in your KAG<Base<Sounds folder (Make sure to back-up the originals)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cb2m94ri7l2ca29
    Laser beam- http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/arrowp.png/ rename to arrow

Protoss- Terran-Concept Terran Melee Zerg (Starcraft)- Yah rly...

Warhammer 40k-(I need help with this one)

Angry Hawaiians-(lethal coconut projectiles) Angry Rioters-(Insert Country here)

Disgruntled Policemen- Enraged Nerds-

Valve developement team- (Gaben) Intense Political Figure Debate -(Taking Requests)

StartTrek Convention vs StarWars Convention- Street Gang Wars-

Popular Figure Head Rumble- Malicious Mexicans-
    [​IMG] -rename as heart.png

World War 1-
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    WW1 boolet:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/arrowuz.png/ (Its the little dash in the picture box)
    WW1 Sounds: http://www.mediafire.com/?65n3awc8b091cg8
    Zombies- CastleWolfenstien?- Vietnam War-
    Hill Billys vs Cowboys:Confederates vs Union:
    Kitten Wielding nazis:
    Team Fortress 2-
    Demo-Knight==========Sniper Archer==========Engie
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Personal request to developers of KAG: Would you kindly, seperate the sounds and sprites for the red and blue teams into individual folders for each team? Ex) Red team has Sound1 Sprites1 and Blue has Sound2 Sprites2 ...Pwease?

PS: Always ready to take requests.

nkChehov, hans_02, Madoka and 4 others like this.
  2. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I'd personally put it off til the next update since they're gonna do a big update with the graphics.

3. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Ugh! i'm half way done on 3 of the projects! >:( -And i've gotta say, i think you guys'll like the jedi's i've made...well i hope

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Yeah you should wait for the next build, same what i do else u've got ur work twice ^^

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

To be frank, I don't think you need to worry about the new build changing the relevance of your sprites as no one (except Major) has even come to close to emulating the build's current style.

6. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

I'm super excited for Warhammer 40k, and Starcraft 2.

7. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

*Raises Hand*
    Can you help me on the Warhammer 40k stuff, because my friend asked me to do it but i have NO idea what they look like, what units to use, what colors to use, and what their attack moves look like :O

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Chaos Space Marine

[​IMG]

Tau

[​IMG]

Necron <-- Too big to put as picture

Eldar

9. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Are the Tau really a bunch of blue women with revealing armor and big guns? (Pun unintended) Also you guys really want me to make EVERY team as their own texture pack?

10. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Very very good work on the Jedi, best single sprite i've seen so far! (my opinion)

keep up the good work!

11. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Should i make variant lightsaber colors like blue,red, purple,yellow? Also Loki, you mind me using that Empire engineer of yours? because i dont want to reinvent the wheel and all credit will go your way of course.

12. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

You got full permission already, but told you ingame already im reworking him :) so you can use the soon finished (fixed) version :)
    And yeah, a quick red / blue / yellow / purple edition wont be wrong :P (have already mine in red and the eyes xP I EVIL OK?! XD)

13. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Added stormtrooper + laser bolt/sounds This trooper is just a place holder until i figure out on how to make it look a bit better.

14. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

thanks dude!

15. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

He's very nice already, dude your the BOSS of sprites!

i can just say it again and again... keep up the good work! =)

(btw my vader isnt finish so far the last try made him look like a can :x xD) (will soon have it, hopefully before your finish with all yours :x^^)

16. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Give me zerg, now. (I love zerg, but take your time, I'd do it myself, but I'm a bad spriter)

17. Lirael

Lirael Guest

No the Tau aren't it's just that She's my favourite Commander :P Tau are mostly robots... so i thought why not give you a humanoid like one. But heres a Tau one for you it's a bit small but it should do nonetheless

18. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Those Jedi are pretty good man.

19. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Any plans to make rebel soldiers, weird seeing archers shoot lasers :p

20. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

he's going for wookies on the other side, but i think they'll not look that well, so the other idea was a rebel soldier, i think we'll get one =)