1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Khan, May 16, 2012.

1. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Lol you would think if it was real that they would actually make it look like KAG made instead of copying it from another game.

Kouji likes this.
  2. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Well it is a Test Build, they may not have finished the models, and are just testing the mechanics.

Kouji likes this.
  3. PumpkingSlice

I am 100% sure the devs are not that lazy to do something like that. They would create something reasonable enough to suite the style of KAG then release the finished product in the normal build.
    EDIT: Oh for all those that don't know, Kouji knows how to edit images, just saying.

Kouji likes this.
  4. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

You never know, besides it is logical to do that first before spending more time on a fancy model.

5. PumpkingSlice

cough *I play test build* cough

6. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

You getting sick there buddy? I meant "You Never Know" as in, you never know if they might do it or not.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nah, that was from the secret test build that you aren't even in.

Also
    As Hella already said, the game is code in C++. As far as I know, they are using the same engine they had from Soldat and I think one other game if I remember Geti correctly which is why they are trying to make a new engine for KAG. Apparently the engine is pretty terrible and it's one of the big reasons that there a random bugs every time something new is added.

Dark_Ham likes this.
  8. PumpkingSlice

That's true but I highly doubt they would go that far, but I am not the one creating the game so It's all in their hands to what they do. And nope I am perfectly fine, though people these days knew that was to get messages across but I guess times change. I think we should end this here before Mr.Kouji pie decides this is getting "off Topic" and locks this poor players thread for good, because Kouji is mean and heartless like that > : (
    Think I need to talk to Rayne and persuade "her" a bit ;)
    TO Kouji: Urgh dam you and your powers, I could totally edit that and make it mean but I am too nice to do that.
    //you mean delete posts that are off-topic, not really locking it since there is still the possibility of discussion.

9. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Persuasion is a wonderful tool isn't it Pump.

10. PumpkingSlice

Maybe but I don't think you got it when I said end it.

11. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Well, at least my thread got a bit on topic at page 3. *sigh*

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  12. PumpkingSlice

Well you asked us, but I want to know what would you expect them to put in KAG?

KnightGabe13 and Dark_Ham like this.
  13. Marijuana

Marijuana Shipwright

They should be able to carry flags or something mediocre like that if they aren't mounted, just an idea.

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I agree with the other on topic stuff, Development of Workshops, Items, Buildings (Wood), new siege weapons etc.

15. PumpkingSlice

hmm, it probably will be wood and fire as that is what most people have been interested in and talking about, but the devs have their funny way of adding things in.

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Yeah, like Dino's. :P JKS

I hope you can put trees on fire. That way there would be whole new way of tactics by burning down the enemies resource. And some new traps. Wooden spikes should last as long as 4 people have been jabbed with it and than they break.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  17. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Setting fire to trees is Horrible on maps with few trees.

18. Mikej99

Mikej99 Tree Planter

I reckon they should ad horses into the fight!!!!

19. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Well, they are adding bulls/bison so i think that is just fine, but horses would be somewhat useless.

20. Mikej99

Mikej99 Tree Planter

NA you can trample other people!!! ;) ;)