1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Khan, May 16, 2012.

1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah, MM didn't mention the dinosaurs because he wants it to be a surprise.

PumpkingSlice and KnightGabe13 like this.
  2. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

Nope.

I'm from future so here's a touching story. Once upon a time MM added trading - kag ruined for ever. The end.

Really, I hope he will never add stuff like that, new weapons? Okay, trading? HELL NO!

3. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Now all we need is someone going "FUS RO DAH" every five minutes. (me :p)

Yet another way to troll archers.

To the OP:
    Animals, animals, and more animals. Plus a little wood here and there, a few burning buildings. And the overworld. And Beef. ;)

EDIT: Just saw this little gem on da blog.
    "I’ve started work on water and wooden structures and will be moving on shortly to vehicles and siege machines. This will be exciting! Be sure to come back for updates!"

4. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I don't understand why people take KAG so seriously. Just a couple days ago I went on Rayne's zombie survival server, build a giant rave tower, and killed zombie chickens. Thats a sprite in the game. A zombie chicken. I totally for dinosaurs in all seriousness, although I doubt it would happen. Realistically, I want to see bigger maps, especially if we're getting fire and water. We'll need larger maps to avoid water and fire. I would also like to see the KAG team to go all out with vehicles and make mass-transit vehicles. I would love to frantically keep a large boat or airship afloat or in the air with 5-6 other players.

I also want to ride a pig and put rave lights on it.

Rayne and The_Khan like this.
  5. Hella

We take KAG so seriously because KAG isn't just a game; KAG is a way of life.

There are remote villages in the Himalayas where the sole way to earn moolah (the currency there), is to play video games, and KAG is very dear to their hearts. They have earned money from KAG for many years, and it is one of the reasons for why they now have a healthcare system, education, an internet cafe, and all the most vital things that people need for survival. KAG, in those villages, has long since overtaken the trade in Mount Everest souvenirs, and now the majority of their people make use of KAG to survive.
    These people, these vulnerable people, who are barely children by the time they are seen as independent, free-minded adults as opposed to automatons, they would die without KAG. They are waiting for their fire, their bisons, their water, dinosaurs and wooden structures. Who are we to deny them these basic requirements of life? I say we take a stand, and we donate today.
    Together, we shall make a difference.

Noc, Beef, Rayne and 12 others like this.
  6. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

May I have your drugs?

delankski likes this.
  7. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Touching :QQ:

8. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Pedophile, wait, this isn't the 'Word association' forum game? Sorry. :P

Coldkenny likes this.
  9. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

If you have played kag, you would know you can already toss bombs.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  10. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

Nukes. KAG needs nuclear weapons.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  11. Hella

Don't be silly, that's totally unrealistic, and I don't think it will ever happen.

Not like dinosaurs at all.

12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

No. No no no. We already have a toolbag over at Beo's named tking1st who is so fucking obsessed with Skyrim that it makes me want to punch his baby teeth out. He joins at least once a day shouting, "DOVAHKIIN IS HERE. FUS RO DAH FUS RO DAH FUS RO DAH" to the point where I actually temp banned him one day. It gets fucking ANNOYING.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  13. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I have been on a modded server, and trust me - Nukes are fucking fun!

14. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

Nukes are the new Keg.

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hmm, interesting idea but no. Nuclear weapons would require a Nuclear weapons factory. Look this up in google: "Nuclear weapon factories in medivela times" and see what you come up with. :)

16. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

You already can make nukes just custom the keg config file and put 800 explosion radius :D

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

:huh?: That's about half the size of my zombie map config (I like big maps).

18. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

...You unappreciative little dirt-digger! Why I oughtta...

Seriously though, my favorite war cries are "FUS RO DAH" and "LEEROYYY JENKINSSSS!!!" :p And I have yet to be temp-banned... Although I don't shout it that often...

19. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I shit you not, he says it just about every five seconds.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  20. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I think I've been bested. I congratulate you, Hella.