1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Khan, May 16, 2012.

1. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

But what if we could create a time machine so that we could teleport nukes to points in the air where they would fall on unknowing other-teamers!

Plus a time machine would make the idea of re-spawning plausible. :) DOUBLE SMILE :)

2. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Lol, the respawning makes sense. But in all seriousness, the nukes are too OP.

3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

One word: magic

4. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Already probably being done.

5. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I think he might have been talking about the "nukes" in game.

6. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

What about magical nukes! :D DOUBLE SUPER SMILE :D

7. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Right'O, good sir! Geti said something about magic items. :)

What is this, I don't even... :eek:

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nukes are already in game, they just aren't allowed on servers because of the massive lag it causes
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png

It's also a way of getting rid of pesky trees among other things.

9. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

When you said "in game" I thought you meant it a little more literally and was expecting a more a-bomb looking sprite then that...

10. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

O.O one nuke and the game is over

11. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I dunno, I think dinosaurs would be much more interesting and fun then nuclear missile bombs. Maybe velociraptor with kegs strapped to them?

Also magic has been long confirmed to be in the game in the future, but Geti wants to just it VERY sparingly. Magic is suppose to be extremely rare and powerful, although semi-magic like enchantments may be more commonplace.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  12. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

What about magical dinosaurs? That cause a nuclear meltdown when they are defeated!

13. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

War mode: Slow paced and no respawns. Bases ridiculously far apart from eachother, giant ocean and shit. Night and day, it should be fun.

But overworld will eventually be what makes this game the "next minecraft".

14. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Why must everyone mention kag being like minecraft, or becoming it? Overworld is nothing like minecraft, to my knowledge at least.

KnightGabe13 and Fate like this.
  15. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

People, stop comparing everything to Minecraft. Play "Haven and Hearth" or "FOnline2238" to see a more accurate representation on what the overworld mode will be like.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

There's no point in speculating about what games are going to be similar to the Overworld! It would be a new thing, unlike almost anything that has been done before, period. You can't say it won't be like one game, but like these games, because you haven't played on the Overworld, and so don't know what it will be like!

Fate likes this.
  17. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

This isn't what I meant, I was just too lazy to type out an explanation.

I mean, it will be the next indie game to explode, and draw more players and developers into more innovative titles, and away from the mindless cycle of getting the nexest CoD.

Fate likes this.
  18. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

What I meant was that the general theme that the developers have told us (permanent death/new character on death, harsh conditions, player rule) is very similar to those games I pointed out, which is a good thing.

You have redeemed yourself :p

KnightGabe13 and Noc like this.
  19. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Magical dinosaurs!? YES! I want to enchant my dinosaur!

Also, people are speculating about and comparing Overworlds to other games because we're so damn excited about it. Sure, it's pointless, but we need satisfaction! When I heard that Overworlds would have player driven kingdoms I immediately thought of E.V.E. Online, although except hopefully without the mind-nummingly complexness and hard to play-ness.

Noc and KnightGabe13 like this.
  20. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

From what i have heard it will be a lot like the PDW mod for Mount and blade warband. Which is a online role playing mod, which allows you to have your own factions, castles, wars and such. With other players of course. Well basically just the mount and blade singleplayer in multiplayer

Beef likes this.