1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sprites problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ne3zy, May 28, 2012.

1. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

Hello I have a problem, I want to add bison on my server, so I configured it corectly and all works except the sprites.
    The bison sprites are upside down compared to other zombies sprites, I mean for example that when the bison walks he does moonwalk like michael jackson lol (bison's sprites looks to right and other zombies' sprites looks to the left :/).
    How can I make the sprites looks to the left instead of the right (It have to work in multiplayer) ?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Bison were broken last time I check. So no you won't be able to make them work.

3. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

I already made them attack, jump, etc... if you're talking about that but they do all this stuff upside down for example when they attack something at the right they look at the left :/
    </br>--- merged: May 29, 2012 7:49 AM ---</br>
    up :oops:

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

not possible
    i have tested bison extensively, as i wanted to slay the furry bastards on my server, but alas :QQ:

Riletyface likes this.
  5. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

shit :QQ:

6. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

You need to flip all the zombie sprites.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

then it wouldn't work serverside... which is why he wants to know how to fix it, for his server, not client.

8. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Ah... Okay :D