1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Elavators

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghozt, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I gather thou here today to announce a horrific discovery, I thought I found a squeezing glitch the other day, I thought this was because of lagg, but just before, I decided it upsize this 'squeeze' to a much larger scale, and once I did, my eyes started to burn, as I found that the elevator is in fact still here!
    I think the only people that might know this little elevator are; Chrispin and I think his game name was ScienceBoy.

I am not going to post a picture as then it would be released onto FTP servers, then I would cry myself to sleep, I would like to say that elevators are back, with vengeance!

Bunnyboy, Stevedog and Riletyface like this.
  2. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

[​IMG]

Sorry for the unoriginal meme, but this is a SERIOUS issue, and I SERIOUSLY would get a minor elbow injury because of this.

LolFox24, BeasterDenBeast and Ghozt like this.
  3. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Omg, Call the NASA!!! :bison::bison::migrant:

4. Arcite

Arcite Horde Gibber

Huh? The squeezing glitch is exactly the same as it was before.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Y'know, Ghozt, you seem quite angry with the glitch and feel that it shouldn't be shown to the playerbase for fear that it will be used and abused. Well, clearly that's why you posted here, about your 'elevators', as opposed to reporting it to Mantis?

Stevedog and Cheesemaster66 like this.
  6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Hmm, I know thanks for pointing that out, I actually had thought about that exact point, I more or so did it to create some chatter about elevators and stories about the old ones, I never clearly said that.

Also notice I didn't accompany the thread with a pic of an elevator for those exact reasons? This afternoon when I jumped on a server, did I build it for everyone to see, of course not, I also thought about reporting the bug to mantis and I thought (you should never think only do what you know, wht I should of done) that is may have been reported, I will do that tommorow as u am on my iPod.

Anyway I may of exaggerated that a bit much, I never had a 'hate' as such just I never really saw the practical uses and I thought it was a waste if mats.

Offtopic~ I don't know what it is Hella, but everytime I write a post in jest you always seem to react like a grown up, I thought we are all kids on the Internet (even though theroetically I am) especially when we spend our days talking about a 2D game about knights bombs and archers. Is it you like to point out my wrongs in my posts?

Sorry for the little rant man, but I have had a lot of crap go wrong, if I came across hard, don't take it to personally.

Bunnyboy likes this.
  7. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Rayne likes this.
  8. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I know how to One, as Hella stated in his last post.

I should of acted rather than thinking. I also do know why Mantis is, I have almost reported 10 bugs there. (I think 7)
    I will do this tommorow morning, most of what I could say is answered in the post above yours, mainly I started this thread for a discussion on what elevators used t be like and your point of view on the topic, again I will report this bug tomorrow morning.

Sorry for not coming across to clearly on the topic.

Edit~ I am on my iPod that why I can't currently report the bug.

A thread would probably be deleted if you were to post bugs in the forums.
    Posting a bug on Mantis does not guarantee that it will be fixed, there is a sekrit bug reporting system for all the cool kids, but that shouldn't deter you away from reporting bugs, still do.

Bunnyboy likes this.
  9. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

You know that there is a secret to these elevators, if you press and hold the second stone block and keep it pressed, you can go all the way to the top without having to stop at any other floors. Oh wait, I'm sorry, kill them with fire and holy water, yeah!

Ghozt likes this.