1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. enjoyaol

enjoyaol Shark Slayer

Hi ! I am banned from this server for that I had some issue with one of your player that was destroying acavado spikes I was doing during the pre-game. Things escalated, and I got freezed.. I then disconnected, and that's it, I am banned.
    I'm sorry it's sometime very complicated to not get into any argument with people that are not understanding your buildings and just griefe without a valid reason.
    If an admin wants to unban me, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, I think I won it (my fault)...

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Who Froze you, if you know. Also, you get auto-unbanned everytime the server restarts, so try once in a while ;)

But i dont like -snip- ing..... :(
    Froghead! -snip- your posts! Dammit! ~fbb

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Well, then, I missed a bit, didn't I. :/

Anyways, try to keep the argument clean and minimal, because that makes it all nice and fun and dandy. This server tends to restart fairly often, in my past experience, but then again, myeh. Ultimately, bans don't last long, unless it's a blacklist ban, in which case you're stuffed.

Have fun, argumentative kiddie-winkles! Careful of 'Sauce, he does bite!

justi01 likes this.
  4. kielm

kielm Catapult Fodder

Hey I just made this account real quick. I got disconnected and then tried to reconnect and got a message saying I was banned. No freeze. No complaints against me. I was just being a knight n' stuff. Could I get unbanned somehow please? I think it may have been some sort of accident but if not I'm just curious why I got banned. Thanks for any help.

username: kielkilla

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It may have been a ping ban, which happen automatically when your ping gets too high, although KAG also sometimes randomly bans everyone. If it was a ping ban, it should only be for a short while, but I'll get on and unban you anyways.

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

Hello i wanted to Report Beton for Annoyance and Accusing Of Griefing for no reason

Chat Log (lol sorry it's my first time to post a log so mind if you find weird things in it :L)
    --------------------
    http://pastebin.com/rJmQEkPR

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Yes, we know of him, and we have been talking about blacklisting him, ect. dont worry about him and tahkns for feedback

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Okay, if you are on the server, and you are afking for a long time (5+ minutes) ESPECIALLY when the server is full, you're damn right I'm gonna kick you. And then when you have the nerve to rejoin and afk AGAIN, and then GIVE ME SHIT when I tell you to stop afking... Don't bitch and say I'm being abusive when I freeze you.
    </br>--- merged: Jun 6, 2012 4:01 PM ---</br>
    Also, before he comes in here crying, Beton is banned. It's one thing to scream GRIEFER every five seconds, it's another entirely to tell me that I'm cheating and that I abuse my powers. Calling me a noob and saying, "fuck you" because all he does is run his mouth. Nobody unban him either, he doesn't deserve it.

Froghead48, afroman1, Maher90 and 3 others like this.
  9. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Like Whore...

10. justi01

justi01 Haxor

If he was a like whore he wouldn't have merged his posts ;)

11. thebonesauce

Yeah man. Double posting errday.

12. Kougar

Kougar Shipwright

Is it just me or there was huge lag on the server today? Like delayed blocks and all?

13. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Might have been the server, but i doubt it. i noticed it too, but the server is in europe and im in america :L

14. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

Hello i suddenly got banned without a warning or anything i thought it was a ping ban but it is lasting longer :L

15. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Do you know which admins were on the server?

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. thebonesauce

I unfortunately haven't been on KAG all day. Sorry bud, can't help ya.

17. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Been playing on Beo servers for a long time but I thought I'd finally give in and see what you all get up to on the forums. Hello forums.

Slight ulterior motive - I wondered if Beo would ever consider having a server that cycles through different game modes, or if this is even possible? A variation between War and CTF without finding new open servers all the time would be a pretty nice thing.

18. justi01

justi01 Haxor

It's not possible to have 1 server rotate between game modes, it'll have to be different servers for that. Plus, it'll be kinda odd considering the CTF is a free game mode and the War game mode is a gold only mode, so if something like that was to ever happen, it'll have to be a gold server. :)

19. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

interesting.....
    but i dont think its possible. unless....
    im going to mess witht this later. G'day.

20. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Well, I tried to enable all gamemodes in the new config and.. it seems like it doesn't works... Or I did something wrong :P :(

Mods: jackitch