1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Posters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gonf, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

I created a King Arthurs Gold Poster today using the sprites found in C:\KAG\Base\Sprites. I'd love to see anyone elses creations on this thread.

Kag poster 1.png

I do understand that there is already a discussion labelled "KAG Artwork" or something like that, but I wanted to create a new thread solely for artwork using sprites or screenshots.

Note: I didn't entirely know where to post this, so feel free to redirect it.

Attached Files:

BeasterDenBeast, Bunnyboy and Bleedy like this.
  2. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

just a suggestion, can you make the picture less blurry, not so small that i cant see it and not too big that its blurry because i want to use it as my desktop background :D

Gonf likes this.
  3. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Sure thing. But it would be helpful if I new your screen resolution. I'm on a newer computer, and mine's 1366 x 768. You can find this by right clicking on your desktop, then clicking "Screen Resolution".

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Do you work for Transhuman because from the list of people that work there you are not there, or is that implemented onto one of the pictures itself?

You could have also posted this thread in a sub-section especially made for art found HERE

Bunnyboy likes this.
  5. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

My computer is 1280*800 :D

Bunnyboy likes this.
  6. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Lol. Okay firstly, I do not work for Transhuman Design, and I do not know where you came up with that.

Secondly, I knew that there is already a thread for art, I wanted to make another purely for art created using sprites and screenshots. Please read what I wrote before commenting.

7. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

nice! but yeah, it is a bit big and blurry. maby you could try and make a whole battle field one. similar to the one on the website. http://kag2d.com/en/

8. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Here is one to suit your desktop Bunnyninja.

bunny wallpaper.png

But here's is the one I use.

Desktop.png

And thank you Bunnyboy, I might try it.
    I was also thinking of making signatures, using the sprites. Reply if you have any ideas.

9. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

Thanx Gonf

10. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I know this, you should have posted this thread in the art section.

I also asked if you work for transhuman because in your picture it has them written on the poster.

11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

In general a good idea is to make them very big and one widescreen as well as one regular (4:3 and 16:9, 16:10 too if you want), then you can scale down to smaller resolutions.

12. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Posters created for something usually have both the name of the item AND the company of it, he knows he isn't part of Transhuman Design.
    But my personal opinion? its a tad bit too small/lacking content.
    Because all I see now are 4 people and 10~15 tiles of dirt along with the huge KAG logo.

13. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

I know its not very big, I just wanted to create a thread solely for sprite artwork, and so I quickly made up the poster you see before you.

14. I made the 2 pictures in my signature while I was bored..