1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Gerald

Gerald Bison Rider

yeah... i was that
    sorry but i checked the forums after that so i didnt know it

2. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Not really. I mean, okay he's a very secretive man but Beo was here. Don't make it sound like they shed the light on some big conspiracy. In my defense, it's all Sarkalest's fault. He was doing sacrifices and was calling for the gods of the server to execute revenge on the opposite team. How am I supposed to ignore this? I'm asking you... That's when kegs started raining from the sky. BUT, and that's where all these accusations of favoring a team really boo-boo my heart, a server's god lives in a constant search for balance. So, when a keg was falling from high above right on a red turret, I can assure you another keg was doing the same thing on a blue tower. When two gregs were spawning inside red's base, two of them were spawning inside blue's base. When twenty zombie knights crawled out of the sea to the shores of red's lands, the same amount of oozing monstrosity were showing themselves inside the confine of blue territory... Shortly before the flood, tickets were at 8 - 17, so turns out the team calling for the gods' wrath was the one who suffered the most of it.

3. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Oh ho! But this is a conspiracy! You dropped the kegs and gregs for your own entertainment and you watch your slaves squirm in fear!

Now that the sarcastic comment is over, time for the real reply. :B): It's probably more entertaining for everyone with all these kegs and gregs dropping anyways. A plain old War mode match does such a little, because of how combat is so slow paced at the start. Plus, it's entertaining watching the chaos. ^.^ Just don't "spam" them out or anything, if it's done too often, how are your slaves in the arena supposed to make any progress? :rollseyes:

4. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Please don't talk to me like I'm Kenobi. Despite what you might think, I have a brain and I'm well aware of the fact that it would become pretty useless (and not fun at all) to spam kegs on both teams without thinking. My "spawnings" were actually well calculated air strikes aiming at specific structures rather than people. I tried to avoid hurting those fleshy viruses as much as possible. At least in a physical way. On a psychological level, though, I might have created a state of confusion and paranoia, causing most of them to flee in panic or to jump from the highest tower (or what was left of it). Fun time.

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  5. justi01

justi01 Haxor

"I'm a very sarcastic bastard, be wary whenever i'm speaking ^.^"

There is a reason i put spam in quotation marks, i didn't expect you to actually be chucking the kegs out. Plus that sentence was sarcasm, mostly. :>

6. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Damn it, I knew this flashing red light meant something!
    [​IMG]

GalenMarek and justi01 like this.
  7. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

Ryu is just like kenobi

8. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

[​IMG]

These guys always remind me of trolls like Ryu :3

Beety beety!

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

I'm starting a conversation entitled "Ravenguard & GalenMarek - What do you think?".

GalenMarek likes this.
  10. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

Hello..Beton returned guys..and he again returned to his nonsenses and his stupid friend medieval is runinig our game..he keep exploiting our hidden tunnels and keep taunting to everybody about their hamster mothers and beton accuses me of griefing and always wants everybody to kick me..so please deal with the..again :l

11. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I just hopped onto the server to try and catch him, if you see him around reply right away. 1 of us may be around to get to you in time. ^.^

EDIT: If you can too, hop onto the Quakenet IRC and inform us directly there, it will be quicker, here's a link http://irc.lc/quakenet/kag
    Just change it to your username and ping me by saying my name. :D If i'm not there, you could always ping a guard by typing "!guard" and they can probably help you.

EDIT AGAIN: If you people ever want to stalk us admins, you can use this :> http://is.gd/beomods

Hella likes this.
  12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Wouldn't it just be easier to ban him directly? I don't think he needs to be on server.

13. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

Beton and medieval are like rats :l won't be easy to catch'em

superpokes likes this.
  14. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

We already know about Beton doing things, and we've cracked down. Medieval is a different matter, and we've talked to him already today.

I don't think they are quite like rats, in that they can't fit through really really small holes, and that they aren't rodents.

15. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yeah, they're more like fucking cockroaches.

ravenguard19 and Maher90 like this.
  16. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

or more like..gay elephants? :l

17. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

No they aren't. Gay elephants are really easy to catch. you just need to put down your pants and wait.

Hella, justi01, Raron and 3 others like this.
  18. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

What do i read here????
    I hope that you are joking...

In the tunnel, i told you to not use smiley but you and your friend did! so they saw us: then i was able to use smiley ;)
    About the hamster thing now, i didn't taunt "everybody" as you said, but i only taunted wolfgange ;) it was a big joke between me and him (he was doing the same thing with me :) )

So next time, stop behaving like a kid and don't report someone because you don't like him.

Thanks!

ps: i didn't forget the time when you said 'kick Medieval' without any reason you and Bart...

19. Gerald

Gerald Bison Rider

in this situation im on mediavals side

20. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

:up: This.

Mods: jackitch