1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Get Creative!
    gamemode: sandbox
    slots: 18
    maxping: 366
    global moderation: on

What started as a means of terminating a VPS contract has turned into a popular griefer haven.

Players, guards and gards have all complained about the amount of griefing and endless guard request spam, originating from the server. What is to be done when it comes to Sandboxes in general? Is moderation even viable in a 'creative' server? Should I disable global mods? Hire Admins? It used to be the only sandbox server around, so I hate to let it go. Any comments/admin requests are welcome :)

Admins / VIP users[updated 2012-07-21, in random order. I think we're going for a world-record here]:
    DoopDeeDoo, Ej, kaylaski, PinXviiN, SirPixelot, Swift_Demon, -Grey-, Alko, CoD, delanksi, kastra345, martinez123, master-chief, Parpoch, petvader99, Thiamor, timmiolen, Faifoo20, R4WR, PQ, WW

Noburu, Razi, delankski and 1 other person like this.
  2. trelawney

3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

It's true that there are greifers, I can't even build a tiny house, they will just come and *BOOM* house is collapsed:QQ: When i we're with my good friend in there and were digging, they just came and block the way out. I am very often there, and voting that some greifers would be kicked (Of course some! max. voting is 3). I even helped -Grey- with the editor what he haven't used yet, even, I'm a good friend with him. I think that 2 admins aren't enough, PLUS, they rarely are there, but i am very often in there;)

I have always wished that I could be admin and walk around like a boss:B): But no, i aren't and greifers come and *BOOM* I think that you should hire trustful people who are there very often like me:D If you don't bealive, ask from -Grey-. more admins, less greifers ;)

4. trelawney

Can't resist five emoticons in a dozen sentences or so. Welcome aboard.

Downburst likes this.
  5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Wow, thanks! :D So, watch out greifers, beacuse here i come! :B):

Downburst likes this.
  6. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I wanna be an admin as well, Im always online like Pin up there. :D
    Im tired of having to play a creative server with griefers in there, tearing down your awesome buildings.. trolling like crazy, spamming objects like theres no tomorrow. I just wanna make that server a better place to build shiz. So plz make me admin? :)

7. petvader99

petvader99 Builder Stabber

I'd also like to apply for admin, I absolutely love the server, I've seen some nice admins there, and thought to myself, "Why not join the community?"

8. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

I want to apply for admin so I can kick some of them darn griefers. They come. We kick. Another spawns. :P I also agree with petvader. The community in general is nice and the admins are awesome. -Grey- and Sirpexelot are just...awesome people to be with.

9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well thank you Doop! :D

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

The server name reminds me of this (disturbing) video.

11. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I just watched it... that's demented as fuck!!! D:

12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Dam, you didn't say my name! :QQ:

13. trelawney

lol! that was exactly what I had in mind when naming the server :) Somebody posted that in the TLD thread ages ago.

14. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Lawl... your unloved... xD
    I'm not sure why he didn't mention you though... maybe cuz im on slightly more than you?

15. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

wtf did i just watch.. uh not nice thing to see with a snotty nose/ allergies

16. Piter420

Piter420 Shipwright

trelawney I wanna be an admin Grey say me where i find you I want be admikn please anserw me i know how freeze how unfreeze how ban how kick i know it.please anserw me

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

no shit, you're older than i am :p PLUS, when i build sth, they greif it, i ban them, they hate me, so their fault >:O
    </br>--- merged: Jun 17, 2012 6:26 PM ---</br>
    HOLY SHIT MAN! if i post something, then EVERYONE post about the same thing :eek: wow, one of my dream came true :/ and anyway, why do lots of people love 'super' ponies??? and seems that i am the ONLY ONE who likes penguins!!!1 :QQ:

18. lord_nightmare

lord_nightmare Catapult Fodder

grey is the worst mod ever he started kicking peoply for useing ladders

and hr froze everyone for no reosone other than being there at the time and hed kick people who werent griefers but wouldent kick the griefer so dont get on get crative if grey the mod is on

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

oh and 1 more thing, sorry people but we have enough admins in that server:( WAIT wait, why am i sad, be HAPPY!!!:D
    </br>--- merged: Jun 17, 2012 6:30 PM ---</br>
    wait, what??? oh that boy will be in a big trouble!

20. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

I asked you many times not to use ladders or trapdoors on the training ground. Some decent players asked me to make a training course to them. It took me a few hours completing it, but I always needed to go back and repair griefers' doing. You were one of them.

I warned you first time. I kicked you second time. You came back and started to insult me. If you want I can paste the Texts where you say harsh comments about me.

You are considered to be one of the griefers of Get Creative lord_nightmare.

stig700 likes this.
Mods: jackitch