1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

...Nice, really good back-story.

2. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Thanks :) So, only four more I take it? Should be fun, hopefully this one won't go all weird like the past four we've done -.-

3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I hope this one is going to be good. :)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 13, 2012 12:19 AM ---</br>
    Oh, I also forgot to inform everyone, this RPG will have a dice-role system to make it more interesting. So this way if you get in a fight with an NPC you have a chance that they will kill you/wound you.

4. feet

feet Bison Rider

I shall mock the one who gets killed by a cat.

5. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

6. feet

feet Bison Rider

Player fights cat.

7. dylanduran

Just noticed, but no one else seems willing to get involved in the RP, so should we just start? Hopefully people will join as we carry on, making it more interesting

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

His name is Jadain Sorrowso

When Jadain was 10 years old his parents were killed, so he does not easily trust strangers anymore, he had no relatives so he learned to live by himself and hunt and such, he developed good survivalist skills and developed talent with the bow. He is quite smart but not the greatest in hand to hand combat. He is nimble, quick, stealthy, prefers to be alone, so does not have any leadership skills whatsoever. Animals seem to treat him like their own as he has lived by them for many years. Jadain's goal in life is to find and kill the person or people who killed his parents at any cost.

(was that good enough?)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 22, 2012 2:38 AM ---</br>
    tell me if I need to re-write it cause this sound fun!

9. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

REEVENGGEEE!!!!!!!!!

Canadian98 likes this.
  10. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Name: Mason, Son of Mase
    Backstory: Mason is the son of the village Blacksmith, growing to be accustom to the tools of his father's trade, he is quite strong, but due to the labor intensive manner in which he practices his trade, he never had time for much schooling, and thus he is not the smartest of fellows. Now, Mason has always been able to get away with what he wishes, due to his large, muscular build. In many ways, he was a bully, getting what he wanted through sheer force instead of by simple reasoning, be it for a woman's fancy, or a challenge of pride, Mason never took "No" for an answer, and payed for it more often than not, in extremely humiliating fashions. However, after his latest bout with a group of the Town Guard, he was to suffer his worst punishment yet, twenty lashes in the Town Square, which leaves Mason off, in this tale..

11. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

His name is mason AND HES THE SON OF A BLACKSMITH?

12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT IS THIISSSSSS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

13. dylanduran

Both of these backstories are really good! Don't worry, no need to redo them :)

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

thanks bro im extremely excited about being apart of this! :D

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hurrrrrm, much free time ahead of me. ^_^

Name: Cadoras the Storyteller

Once a young man full of dreams and passing fancies, age has hardened Cadoras, time tearing away all that was dear to him. Growing up with a merchant family, he received a good degree of schooling, such that his lingual skills made him a popular speaker, and a charismatic youth. Once a young man, he left the village to join the wars, searching for glory and riches, but finding only chaos and death. Even then, his mind was valued as he became an officer, but he left with the woman of his dreams, to find a farm and live an idyllic life.
    He left this life 6 years later, after his children died of the Red Plague, and wife commited suicide. He became a travelling storyteller, likely creating many of the famed stories which the families of the kingdoms hear, and bring their children up to.
    With a beard that is no longer simply brown with silver streaks, and he knows that it won't be long before he reaches the end of his time, but he continues to travel and ply his trade, periodically returning to his home village, not simply to leave that which he lost, but to experience the joy of the young as they hear his tales.

That good enough?

16. feet

feet Bison Rider

One more player 'til we can start!

Canadian98 likes this.
  17. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

so we have a Ranger(lukepop), ex-royalty(Swift-Demon), a Tracker(feet), a good-hearted Swordsman(dylanduran), Survivalist(Myself), Brute(Masery), Natural Leader(Hella) awesome

18. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I'll wait 3 more days until we start to see who else wants to join.

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Mods: BlueLuigi