1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Name: Bunjamin Betton
    Backstory: He was born old, in the small village of Wyre. His mother died when he was born - due to his size. The father, unable to handle the death of his wife, gave Bunjamin to an old mongolian woman, before killing himself. The mongolian woman turned out to be an evil beggar whom slapped Bunjamin in the face every day. One day, the woman died and Bunjamin was left with a deformed face and a stick. 3 minutes later, he decided he wanted to become a hero. He started fighting crime, but due to his old age, he failed miserably. However, as time passed by, he became younger and younger - stronger and stronger. His attempts at fighting crime improved. His idol is an old man called: But Maun. One day, while beating a random person with a stick, he found a little turtle. He wanted to poke it, but it looked too cute. Therefore, he decided to adopt it - hell, even a hero needs a companion, and called it "Herbert" (even though it was a female turtle) One day, he met another man with a stick. They decided to fight. The fight was fierce - one poke after the other. When the day was over, only a single man stood. The mysterious man broke Bunjamin's stick and left. Benjamin swore revenge, ran into a corner and started crying. However, the loss of his stick had uncovered a mysterious force within him, one that was unknown to him... until now. AND THUS THE STORY OF BUNJAMIN BEGINS.

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Benjamin Button copy :P but very very strange kind of fantasy like :huh?:

3. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

.. I don't know about that one, Crypa. Sounds like a joke.

Canadian98 likes this.
  4. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Come on! It could be possible, right?

5. Masery

He gets younger, beats strangers with a stick, and has a pet turtle.

6. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Okay... totally possible. I don't see your point :3
    Just as realistic as the other stories.
    Better than..
    Very realistic

In a RP

7. Masery

sigh. Okay.
    But I swear, if this becomes a quest to find the other crazy guy who broke your stick, I will throw a rage fit.

8. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Hahahahahahahahahaha will do
    Thats the point
    Promise.

9. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

I like this guy, can we keep him?

MCrypa likes this.
  10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

lol I bet hes first to die (don't kill me first just cause I said that!)

11. Masery

I'm starting the roleplay now.

"One!" The guard screamed, lashing out with his whip.
    "Two!" The Guard screamed, lashing out yet again with his whip, this time producing a groaning yelp from the heavily muscle man in the stockade.
    "Three!" The Guard would scream this again, and again, each time producing an even more deafening yell from the man in the Stockades.
    By the time that all twenty of the offender's lashes had been served, the Guard would look down upon him, sniff, and unlock his bonds and remove him from the Stockade.
    "By order of the King, your sentance has been dealt. Mason Mase's Son, do you swear upon your Honor never to assault another member of the Guard? You shall be duelly sentanced if you do not pledge so."
    Grimacing, Mason would glance up at the bearded Guard who had tormented him so, he could feel the muscles on his back aching, having been torn by the leather whip.
    "Aye" was his only response.
    "Then by order of the King," the Guard would announce, this time towards the crowd of onlookers who had come to gaze upon the punishment, "This man is free to go."

Mason would try to stand up straight, before a pain would strike through his back, "Agh!" he'd exclaim, as he hobbled through the crowd, and before he knew it, he was lying on his back, wincing in pain, unable to move. The large mass of his body couldn't function without his back at full capacity, and thus he waited there, to regain his strength.

12. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

At he's smart as hell

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

huh?

14. Superblackcat

I had a long post before that, butnit deletednitself, and I'm lazy to rewrite it

15. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

As I was standing In the crowd looking at this punishment *cough cough* Torture *cough cough*."One day my friend, one day the king will PAY!"The other people around me looked strangely at me at the word"PAY!" I quickly told them that I was talking about how the man owed me an extremely large amount of money. Most of them turned around and didn't pay me anymore attention except for a small group who turned but I could feel their eyes trained on me for the rest of the assembly.

Later on at the tavern the group and a few more pulled me to the side. I judged there was about five, no six of them. more then I could handle in such confined conditions."What do you want", I asked one of them."Well for starters I'd like to buy you a drink, "What's your poison?"He asked me." Coffee with some tea." "Hey it's OK with me, I don't Intrude.""Now what I'd really like to talk to you about is that by my guess you don't like the king,"So what who wants to know?""The rebellion want's to know."I said I wanted to join him and his freedom fighters so we talked long into the night about where I would go In the morning and who they were going to ask next. Turns out it was.....

16. Superblackcat

Name Drake Duvvel

Age 17
    Height6ft
    Backstory

Drake was a smart bully, he bullied people through the means f blackmail, and other things his classmates can't hold against him. This stopped when his father died. His father is a veRy rich trader, so he had a good life so far... But after his. Father died, his mother locked herself in a room, and he decided he would take revenge against his fathers murderer. Because of his brains, and his desire to keep in shape, he learned swordsmanship quickly, has a bueatiful form, and weald two swords, he boypught his two swords using the money he extorted at his school, at a VERY good blacksmith... One of the best in the country, he used all his money on the two swords, and some leather padding armor...now, he decided that he needs to learn the art of bow, and this is where the story begins...........

17. Masery

Try to tone your character down, a bit. He's strong, aggressive, smart, rich, and skilled with a sword and bow?
    Let the roleplay settle things, don't start off that OP.

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

needs a weakness (mine has trouble with hand to hand)

19. Superblackcat

Mine is evilly crazy? He bullies, his mind is weak...nso weak willed? Weak heart? Also, no parental support and such also contributes to weak willed, and bully like activities

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

let The_khan or feet decide

Mods: BlueLuigi