1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Still, it's Riddick.

2. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

I like the idea of metal being grafted into the skin. Ever seen Full Metal Alchemist? Best anime ever.

3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Hellz yah!

4. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

WOW!!! :eek: I did not expect this to happen. OK, I think we might have to start a new thread to start it. This one's too full of... well, non realated stuff. For Crypa, please create another story, one that doesn't sounds as weird. Also to the people who tried to start the RPG, in the future, DON'T!!! You almost ruined the whole thing. I'm the GM, you can't make ANYONE do ANYTHING other than yourself. Now who thinks we should create another thread or just start on here?

P.S. Sorry for not being here BTW, this thread wasn't coming up in the alerts for some reason.

5. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

This one.

P.s. You double posted!

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

No I didn't, what are you talking about. ;)

7. Superblackcat

We are waiting for you to start, and we spam as we wait :p lol, so can we start soon?

8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Could we just go with what we have and I have an idea for what the gm does. Weighs up the battle advantages moves non-player owned armies and If he cant decide who has the best advantage then he rolls a die one side is 1, 2, and 3 the other is 4, 5 ,6 and if there is 3 armies then 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6If its five then just take off one of numbers and six well that Is obvious.

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

no no no restart and new thread plz
    </br>--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 8:02 AM ---</br>
    and ya i wasn't getting notifications

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Me neither, like I already said. I will start a new thread, this one is getting a bit cluttered with [censor]. Also about the cat and dieing, it won't happen because I will decide the chance of you dieing by what oponent you are facing and what you are like (Abilities and Skills), I know a good website where I can choose how many sides on the dice. So that way I can have it so if your facing a peasant with a knife and you're wearing a full suit of plate armour and you have a sword and a shield than I will make it so that if it lands on a 19 or a 20 than he can kill you... a cat on the other hand would be a 1 in 200 chance. :P Also the cat would much likely run away if you try to attack it.

feet and Canadian98 like this.
  11. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

post the link to the thread in this thread for laziness

12. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

OK, It's late where I am so I'll make one tomorrow morning, sorry, I know you've already waited a long time but just hold on, not long to go yet.

P.S. Crypa, if you want to play than please make a new backstory.

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

morning is good and thanks for making crypa make a new backstory

P.S. where are you connecting from? (Ex. im from Aus)

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

:p So many people from Australia!!! I'm from there too, Tassie really. I get up a 6 in the morning for school so I have plenty of time than and not much now. :P

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

im same timezone, im southeast queensland but we just started our two weeks holiday!

16. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Aww, okay Khan :c

Name: Alu Mahammud
    Backstory: He was born in an unknown country, far from todays Curaw. When he was little, his parents were brutally murdered by an unknown assassin. When his parents died, he was left with nothing, nothing at all. Growing up was hard. He was involved in several cases of street crime, although, this was not what he wanted. One day, his so called "friends" betrayed him. They nearly beat him to death, but left him alive for the bounty. When the guards eventually found him, they declared him dead. However, Alu was just trapped in a dimension between life and death. His life flashed through his mind, but it suddenly stopped at a certain moment - the moment his parents died. Terrified by the sight, he woke up. Alu found himself in a corpse wagon, headed for Curaw. "Why am I being brought to Curaw" he thought, "Why didn't they just bury me at home?"
    Too tired to think of an answer, he fell asleep.

AND THUS THE ADVENTURE OF ALU MAHAMMUD BEGINS!
    (Worst story ever, ikr)

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

LOL!!! It seems everyones parents have died some way or another. xP

Now, when we start I would just like remind everyone. All you so is post what you want to do, like I said, even a simple reply like "I want to go for a walk" will be more than enough. Please don't make any NPC do anything at all. That's my job. :D You can't even do anything as simple as make some village girl wink at you. I'm supposed to do that. ;)

18. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Well... who knows... hehe ;)

19. Superblackcat

Can we get other players to do something for us if we have their permission?

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, mine have only died of old age. I'm like 50 or something. C'mon, get with the times.

Mods: BlueLuigi