1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

All of a sudden has stopped working (Game engine crashed)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Gaunt13, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Gaunt13

Gaunt13 Shipwright

I run the game (From desura) and it loads to the initial launcher i click play KAG and it opens for 0.5 sec and freezes does a crashcall and closes. I played 2 days ago perfectly fine.

p.s I have tried reinstalling 3 times and running as administrator

Thanks for the help.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try installing it from kag2d.com, there are more people complaining about the desura installer lately.

3. Gaunt13

Gaunt13 Shipwright

This did fix it ! :) shame about desura though ...

thanks

4. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

so um im having the same probelem and i dont get it?

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You have to install kag from kag2d.com not desura. We're trying to find out what's causing the desura crash right now, but fixing it might take a while.

6. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

well ive realised that my installer was the very first one because i got the game when it first came out and that fixed the problem then my game randomly started lagging even if i still have half my internet bandwidth left, so i found out that it was on constability mode (just trying to give anyone else that has the problem a heads up)

7. TruMe

TruMe Catapult Fodder

I Had the same problem. But it crashed after i got out of a server. Hes how to fix: Just Restart Your computer.