1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag memes

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Neat, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Maybe, but this is the "success kid", and not the "Stay strong". Don't play with internet tradition.

2. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I like the "Stay strong" better.

3. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

5. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

I'm not sure if you agree with the video, or if you just found it relevant, but have you ever noticed how no one actually calls themselves "mainstream?" Surely you appreciate the irony of trying to popularize a video complaining about the mainstream. Popular means mainstream. It's the same thing. The internet hasn't done anything to human nature. It just hastens existing processes. People have been lamenting the decline of man since pants were invented.
    /end rant

6. Beef

Trying to popularize? Is educating someone "popularizing" facts and theories? I suppose you could call it that but it isn't very fitting. You could call titties female nourishment fat dispensers, and still be right, but not very fitting.

Anyway, he, very informatively and entertainingly, hits what many people find distasteful about sites that encourage certain human behaviours. He's probably the most eloquent to do so that I've found, and it is very relevant to what's happening here.

No one has said anything about human nature being changed either, nor have they mentioned "THIS GENERATION IS THE MOST SUCKTACULAR ONE EVERY BRO". Maybe they did earlier in this thread, I don't know, I haven't looked at it since it started (it hasn't JUST gotten shit by any means) but in the video, no.

But then, you think the video is just lamenting the mainstream as a whole so I'm not sure what you'll take from this.

7. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

8. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

If Strathos had posted that, I would have sat down and died laughing.

EDIT:

[​IMG]

Because I thought I'd humor Geti. Can't believe nobody has done this yet! :rollseyes:

FlameHaze3, delankski and Sarathos like this.
  9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Seem stupid like meme but I really fall back when Strathos is here. :p He know where to put spikes and when. This guy is pretty strong as builder.

10. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

[​IMG]
    </br>--- merged: Jul 1, 2012 2:41 AM ---</br>
    [​IMG]

Madoka and Ej like this.
  11. ಠ_ಠ

12. Beef

I think it's a post modern commentary on the contentless drivel, I wouldn't say produced so much as emitted, by the majority of bandwagon jumpers. They want to be in the "in" crowd, oblivious to the fact that their attempts are in fact diluting the pool by just putting out so much noise that the few good bits of OC are impossible to find, to all but the NEETs.

Very clever, Money21.

13. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Favorite one thus far, in the whole thread. :D

14. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

15. Worm, LOL what the fuck, an ARCHER is making an underground tunnel?!

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

This... is my main KAG tactic.

17. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I had seen archers digging tunnels instead going surface and fight.

Chinizz likes this.
  18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I see it all the time. :D

19. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Someone make a meme with this text, lol. This guy makes like 90% of all reports in the "report griefers/hackers" subforum. :D
    Couldn't find a good picture for it. I was thinking a police officer?

MQRIUS
    POLICING KAG SINCE 2012