1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

As I am walking towards the (general?) store I notice something big is happening at the town square so I walk over.

P.s. I probably get the stuff I want later.

2. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(I'm just talking the opportunity of a great plothook. Also, sorry about not posting as GM much but I've got homework and such to do, I really never thought being a GM would be THIS hard!)

3. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

"I really never thought being a GM would be THIS hard"
    Oh god why! Five words an hour! I-I can't....take it! *fingers snap off from the strain*

Jk, you're doing a great job :)

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hearing the commotion outside the tavern, I apologise to the bartender and walk outside to take a look and see what's happening. I'll come back for my food in a short while, don't you worry!

5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Oh my, I guess ill go look for lp, I wish for him to make a yew bow and some arrows for me.... And maybe help me shoot some arrows (teach me_)

(i guess that means im going towards the center of town too

6. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

(Do you wanna be a ranger which means your only loyalty is to the king and you will have to become my apprentice).

EDIT: because I will only help if you become a ranger.

7. Superblackcat

(I just wish for you to give me some pointers about arching.... But, i do believe i will be a valuable asset if you ever need help because i am somewaht of a strong sworddsman)

8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

As I walk to the commotion I see a man who seems to be asking about the ranger in town I walk over and say "I am guessing you met me not my dog?"

9. Superblackcat

I reply yes... of course...would you mind teaching me a bit about arching?

10. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Well I need to go to the capital and I was planning on going through the wilderness It would give you good time to learn about it, but if you don't join the army I wont be able to help you very much.

EDIT: I will still help you and I will help you even more if you get me some coffee and honey.

11. Superblackcat

Oh, i got money for some coffee and honey :P... I might as well join the army.... But, if its YOUR king that murdered my father.... You might find this country collapsing soon >.>

12. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Um well I don't mean this army (these guys don't even HAVE rangers) I am talking about reforming Lithuania, there is some land up behind the mountains with hills and rich fields. We do have 10 thousand citizens already there looking for a new life people that got bankrupted.

P.s. Of which 2000 are soldiers guards etc.

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(Where is The_Khan????)

14. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

( I AM STUPID SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT BUT IS A rebel country ok)?

15. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

[ I'll GM if you want, I'll just kill off my character. ]
    </br>--- merged: Jun 30, 2012 8:48 AM ---</br>
    [ . . . Seeing as The_Khan isn't responding, and hasn't responded for a few days, I'll temp GM till he comes back.]

SuperBlackCat & LukePop : As you two are talking, a group of angry looking Guards approach, asking for a tax payment. Have you paid the Living Tax? The King has increased it to five gold coins from three.

(Quickly, I'll run down the currency system I'm coming up with. 1 Gold Piece = 5 Silver Silver Pieces = 100 Copper Pieces = 200 Shillings. Therefor, One Silver Piece equals twenty Copper Pieces. One Hundred Copper Pieces equal one gold piece. For reference, a loaf of bread would be about 10 Copper Pieces, or 20 Shillings. Five Gold Pieces is about equal to the worth of two good work horses. )

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

( I have a feeling The_Khan wont like tht)

17. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

(Living tax? What kind of douchebag King would enforce that? "You can't pay the tax? Too bad, now DIE" 0.0 This doesn't sound like a peaceful nation at all)

18. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

( There's a tax just like that in America. Don't pay it? You go to jail and have all your possessions taken from you. )

19. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Ummmmm If I don't?

20. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Good guess, there may be gaps in between when I post for the story but please (PLEASE!!!) be patient, I had a Navy Cadets camp so sorry but please don't anyone try to take my place. Patients. It's really late and I really needs some sleep so expect another post by me tomorrow afternoon.)