1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

(Yes, but here's the bombshell. America is a pretty bad place to live. At least, compared to countries like England it is. Free healthcare? Nope. Fair (ish) welfare system? Nope. Good benefits system? ...You have got to be kidding me. No offense to any Americans here, but I would hate to live in that country)

2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Offense taken :P.... Anyways.... (wtf are you talking about) (ill wait for the khan to clear it up mister lp)

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

(sorry for butting in here, might there be a way for me to join into this role-play? Maybe as a traveller that likes this town and decides to stay, causes some trouble or something?$

4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

(ask khan :P prob thou yes)

5. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Fuck it. This is not my idea of Roleplaying. This is texting.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(take all the time you need)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 30, 2012 10:22 PM ---</br>
    (Its up to The_Khan, and also guys Stay on topic!)

7. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: The bartender named Greg (;)) goes and gets you the bread a cheese, he comes back with two slices of bread with cheese on. "The job? Oh, it's nothing really, just a few odd jobs here and there, I need some more firewood. Winter is almost here and I wouldn't want my customers to be cold". Just than you notice a lot of people making their way in the direction of the Town Square and you decide to investigate. You tell him you'll be back and quickly walk out the door following the direction everyone is going.

lukepop: (Lithuania can just be an Allied country of Curaw, neither of them want in on the war and Lithuania relies on Curaw a lot with trading. It's pretty much the same relationship New Zealand has with Australia with the ANZACS and all.) You head back in town because you forgot to get coffee and honey. You go back the way you came and back through the front gate, you walk down the street searching for a eneral story but just as you find it you notice everyone heading in the direction of the Town Square. On your way there you see someone asking about a ranger, you walk over and start talking, he apparently wants to learn how to shoot a bow. You tell him the requirements, including the honey and tea but he still wants to learn.

dylanduran: You decide to head right, in the same direction as most other people. Someone opens the door to the Tavern behind you (Hella), also curious of all the commotion.

Canadian: (I think there is a confusion as to what Masery is doing at the moment and if he still wants to play or is Ghozt might want to take his place, so maybe you might want to rethink your last action so you can get into the story a bit more before than?)

feet: You head quickly out of the door eager to get to the market, it's always been your favorite event. You live just out of town so it shouldn't take long until you get there.

superblackcat: You look for a ranger and ask around, not many people reply and the ones who do have no idea. After a while you almost give up and someone comes up to you looking like a ranger, you ask him if he is and he says yes, you ask if he can teach you and he states a few requirements, you still want to learn nevertheless.

Ghozt:
    (You could take Masery's place. Would you mind that or would you like an original character?)

*8:45 O'Clock AM*

8. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I come in from the forest.I wonder where the fuck I am.

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I decide it is too risky, so I sit back and watch
    </br>--- merged: Jul 1, 2012 6:15 AM ---</br>
    (you have a character ImAwesome?)

10. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

(Don't worry, I have started writing a story)

11. feet

feet Bison Rider

As I continue, I start to notice a lot of people heading the same way as me. I stop and ask a stranger what's going on

12. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Nah,im making one.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 1, 2012 6:57 AM ---</br>Heres my new one:
    I,an old bearded man come in from the forest,where I have been on an adventure.I wonder where the fuck I am.

Canadian98 likes this.
  13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(I see you put alot of work and effort into it!)
    </br>--- merged: Jul 1, 2012 7:04 AM ---</br>
    (Yeah Canada or Australia is a much more better place to live)

14. feet

feet Bison Rider

Ever wonder why Khan made a new thread? Guess.

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(:)The other thread can be the OOC thread where we talk about stuff like that okay? And also ImAwesome, I'm sorry but we have all the players we need, it's almost too hard with how many we have now, maybe the next RPG or if one of the other players die;))

16. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

oww...:(

17. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

What i meant was well in real life there used to be a huge country, called Lithuania (not Imaginative am I) and it covered a bunch of places and it was half as big as modern Russia....I think, anyway what I meant is that maybe all the country's came from one BIG country aka. Lithuania and now its reforming with an appetite for conquest.

EDIT: Only Thydor and Dame (?) were in Lithuania so those are the only places they want to take.

SECOND EDIT: That is what I meant when I talked about it, and in my idea Curaw was an equally big place back then and they were a strong alliance till the horde came ( as in like barbarian horde not horde of zombies or something messed up like that).

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Please talk about this on the other thread.)

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Not actually knowing what the hell is going on, I'm gonna keep on walking into the middle of town. Anything fun there?

20. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: You see the King standing on a balcony protruding from the side of a tall building on the edge of the Town Square.

feet: "The King as making an announcement this morning", says the person you ask. You walk a little further and you arrive at the Town Square.