1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build Wood Scructures and more...

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Andrej, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

Hi I have a problem. I do not know how I can as the Zombie Fortress build wooden blocks, wooden walls and Mossy Stone Bricks. And I do not know how i can build in TDM more workshops than in zombie fortress ... For example barrels etc... I need few scripts of this...
    PS: My English is not good Sorry :no:

2. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Are you talking about making maps? This would be the place to find information and ask questions: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/maps/.

Sandbox mode is available for free, so it only includes the free blocks. You have to use a gold server (or heavily modify your game files) to make maps with premium features. You can also make maps in a paint program, but a few things are missing, like mossy blocks.

3. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

nope i want place this blocks in real time on builder...
    as team deathmatch you can place wooden blocks and walls but in other gamemodes you can't
    and i want make more workshops - Explosive Barrels, Torches Shop, and ect...

4. allknowingfrog

Ah. I don't know how familiar you are with server administration, but first you'll need to set up your server to have an rcon password, which you use to gain administrative powers including editor. The wiki covers server configuration.

After joining a server, press the Home key to enter the console. Type /rcon [password] and hit enter to become an admin. Hit escape to exit console. Hit escape again and you'll get a menu. Click Editor, then Start Editor. Now if you become a builder, you'll have access to all of the blocks and unlimited materials.

5. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

but again i cant place wooden blocks or walls and mossy brick too. i need script

6. Nananas

Nananas Bison Rider

7. allknowingfrog

If you have rcon access to a premium server and you can't place wooden structures in Editor, either something is broken, or you're doing it wrong.

8. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

:huh?: But i want some Script for this. I want Mossy Stone Brick Too and more Workshops

9. allknowingfrog

I don't understand what you're asking for. Do you want to mod workshops? Or are you just trying to build them in editor? I don't know what you mean by "script."

10. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

ummm if you look in base/rules or scripts you have it .

11. CoD

CoD Haxor

Just look in the modding sections, you should find something. Sorry I'm not much of a help but I'm not the best modder.

short_round likes this.
  12. allknowingfrog

If you're tweaking things in the Base folder, you're talking about modding. As CoD says, check out the Modding subforum for information about that. I have no expertise in that area. Good luck.

13. Andrej

Andrej Builder Stabber

Thank you:migrant: