1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

OK well then it just used to be a big country stretching over the plains where they are now rebuilding it?
    </br>--- merged: Jul 2, 2012 4:07 AM ---</br>
    Khan what is the name of the tavern?

2. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

The Deer Hoof

3. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Coooolll, do they like roast deer hooves?

4. feet

feet Bison Rider

Do you like roast deer hooves?

5. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Never tried.

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

:p Not quite. But they like Deer.

7. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

still cool.

8. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Well, Curaw doesn't really have an official army. It stay with the old traditions from many years ago when the tribes used to all join as one. So in other words the whole populace of Curaw is the army, even some of the woman. The Soldiers that patrol the streets are just the medieval police, for lack of a better name. In Curaw almost everyone is trained with a bow and a swords, but this specific tradition is now slowly dieing out. There are several Blacksmiths in every city and they make everyones swords, armour and arrow heads pretty much. The arrow heads than go to the fletchers who make bows and arrows. There is a warehouse close to the Town Square that stores all of the weapons and armour and when war come all of the towns people and such go to the warehouse and collect their weapons and armour.

Now, about money. All of you have 2 gold coins, 5 silver coins and 14 copper, Hella has one less silver though.

Now if you have any more questions than please post them here and not in the IC thread. Thank you. :D

9. feet

feet Bison Rider

Just realized how long the first post is. Maybe spoiler tag the backstories? Also, with the backstories you spelt lukepop's name 'lukepoop'

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hehehe. Poop.

11. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

LOL, I didn't do that on purpose and yes, spoiler tags would really help a lot.

12. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Could it be five bronze points to make a bronze star which can be traded ( because they are the same amount of money) for a silver point and 5 silver points makes a silver star or a gold point and five gold points makes a gold star (which is a lot of money, a peasant may save his whole life to get a gold star).

13. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Yeah, alright. I don't see why not.

14. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I invented that system one playing a game with my friends.

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Now I know how much money I have thnks
    </br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2012 7:58 AM ---</br>
    oh btw Swift Demon says he cbf to come do the roleplay (he said tht last week, I just forgot)

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Oh, ok. Thanks for telling my. I really don't mind anyway. I think I started the game with too many players. :P Now there are enough to handle.

18. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I guess I am late to the party..? Did not see this before

19. feet

feet Bison Rider

Nothing major has happened Monsteri, just waiting for the king. You just might be able to join.

20. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah im waiting for god

Mods: BlueLuigi