1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Chu_bacca

Chu_bacca Catapult Fodder

Whether it's shield bashing someones face in or horde gibbing, everyone has a favorite way to destroy their opponents. Post your favorite killing strategies of your fellow KAG players, so we can all witness your disturbing experiences. :)

butterscotch, JoshTG, Shenron and 4 others like this.
  2. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

I like being in a 2-tile high tunnel and pushing helpless builders and archers into spike pits with my shield.

It's also mightily satisfying as a knight to cause a collapse with a bomb and crush a few enemies as a result. Bonus points if you make a dramatic escape while you're at it with a bomb jump.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  3. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

Nothing better than a well timed bomb that explodes right in that archer nest! Though I can't help to laugh when an enemy knight is about to jump to a wall and I quickly place spikes in front of him. X3

4. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

When I'm defending one of my towers and either stone drop them, spike them, or hammer them to death with my mighty hammer (it's a verb and a noun :eek:)!

5. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Throwing a bomb into the open door the archers are standing in and dropping the entire tower on everyone.

You said kill someone, not necessarily someone on the enemy team. ;)

6. Chu_bacca

Chu_bacca Catapult Fodder

I love when I jump over a over confident knight as I'm hammering his face while my knight is jabbing him in the front, and than a "1+ hammered person" comes up, good times :)

7. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

A shield bash, slash, or bomb that indirectly kills my opponent by sending them flying into a wall or off a high edge.

8. HERaLD

HERaLD Shark Slayer

Death by interpretive dance.
    And bombs.

Piano, Apo13, Viken and 2 others like this.
  9. Livorion

Livorion Shipwright

My very favorite one, is when I am a builder, and I am being chased by a Knight or another Builder... then I start to climb a ladder-tower, you know how they can follow you because the doors have a delay? Well, all you have to do is to place a spike below you... it is a very quick death for the chaser, and... wow, I bet some people hates me because of it.

:castle_wall:
    :door:
    :castle_wall: :rollseyes: :sword:X3

:door: :rollseyes:
    :door: :sword:X3

:B):
    :door: :spikes:
    :castle_wall: :skull:
    Note: Always be careful with other teammates, do not use it if they are near, or try to remove spikes really fast, or you will become a griefer :3

GreenArrow17 likes this.
  10. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

My favorite one is to trap a knight and wait him to backspace and commit suicide.

Piano, Serolfic and Gonf like this.
  11. feet

feet Bison Rider

In TDM, I sometimes somehow blowing up my teammates.

12. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

ARCHER'S WAY
    By getting a dead body and throwing it beside you , then you prone like a dead body .
    A 1 heart builder comes... then BOOOOM SHOT HIM... HIS DEAD LOL :D

13. Gamerbro

Gamerbro Drill Rusher

By blowing up some1 with a keg :D

14. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

builder: I just make a stack of ladders, put a some block on top of it, and wait till some dumbass takes it down in the hopes of being able to kill me. its a very good noobkiller.
    archer: 1. prone 2. wait 3. enemies 4. PROFIT
    knight: I use a held bombjump when I'm exactly above an enemy player. they mad.

15. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Bomb jumping over someones head and having the explosion kill them.

Piano, jokeman8454 and HERaLD like this.
  16. FG

FG Fran Donator

holding a bomb till its last second and throwing it at a army of knights and archers

17. Sitanel

Sitanel Shopkeep Stealer

I love to hide on a tree and shoot against my team, so the other team thinks I'm their archer, then I pick the angry knights from behind until someone finds me out. :rollseyes:

18. xiaojin67

xiaojin67 King's Entertainer Tester

bombs of course :) , *blam*, fireworks, it's all about the graphics, so pretty

lavalord and Apronymous like this.
  19. CoD

CoD Haxor

Killing fleeing archers with bombs, da best.

20. Sitting in a wee little kneecapper bunker, and shooting knights who probably don't think archers fire at ground level. "DURR I RUN AT THEIR FORT WITHOUT SHIELDING"
    Bang, lotsa damage. :D

Superblackcat likes this.