1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Joining a clan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SunSailor, Jul 12, 2012.

1. SunSailor

SunSailor Catapult Fodder

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone was recruiting because I really want to join a clan.

2. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

it depends on your skills. if you can get a video or something, and remember that since kdr can easily bug up it doesn't count that much

3. 12anger

12anger Ballista Bolt Thrower

Go to groups then clans.. and apply for one you like..
    if u wish to join my clan [TiT] contact me on skype = san_lims or steam 12anger202

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

So if he uploads a video of him beating the crap out of Henries he can get into any clan?

5. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I have a clan..It starts as a trainee then you Advance up to the Higher rank clan , its Neo TC (training camp)

6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Well, most clans (Unless elite) you can apply to join them.
    You fill out some simple things like your name and how long you have been playing.

First you go into the groups top right that says, at the top of this page and find a clan which looks good. Click on the name and then once you have done that there should be a button in the tab "Join group" of "request to join group." Then look at the leaders of the group and feel free to start a PM with the leaders or just one.

Another thing some clans have is a separate clan to train-up their players. [AIM] was the first clan that I know of doing this. They have AIMTD. If you get good enough you go from AIMTD to AIM, soon we will have a server and we can start actually training them. (We do hand out some tips though)

I have looked at your profile and I see you live in America, AIM is Australians only, but AIMTD isn't as restrictive on that rule. Feel free to join AIMTD and maybe even play on the Aus servers a bit, anyway, the best thing to do when joining a clan is to have some fun and make some cool friends.

SunSailor likes this.
  7. SunSailor

Thanks, that helped me a lot. I didn't know they were called 'groups.' I'll check out AIMTD.

Ghozt likes this.
  8. DragonSkin

DragonSkin Shipwright

I don't like joining clans. But that's your decision. Go to the groups tab and speak with a admin of any clan. He may will apply you.

9. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Clans are fun. I haven't been in an active one but.. their fun :D

10. LordAizenS

LordAizenS Catapult Fodder

11. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

12. LordAizenS

Just keeping his options open + if you had to pick a clan out of the round about 230 we have I'd pick the one with the lowest members so you could become co-leader also this thread is Joining a clan? Yes?

13. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Well lets see SunSailor really wants to join a clan. Why not show him some and help small ones get started? Duh.

14. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

if a clan asks what your kdr is before you join theyre probably a garbage clan jus sayin

15. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Try HAWK. I heard they're really awesome people. >:}

Saverous likes this.
  16. SunSailor

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. :)

Ghozt likes this.
  17. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

If you want I could test you for my clan Dlu?

18. LordAizenS

Question: does anyone know how to recruit people my leader was stubborn and never told me...

19. SunSailor

I guess you could advertise your clan with the groups URL (AKA 'Link'). You could tell them that you want more people and just ask them to join the group.

20. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

You could link it in your signature and get rid of that massive picture you have. I find clans that ask for members are dodgy and don't get many members.

Ya' know, you could give me a few dollars and ya' could have your clan linked on my signature, which would show up almost 950 times around the forums? (If you wish I could link it in there for a little while?