1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG comic- the adventure of meow

Discussion in 'Art' started by xiaojin67, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lehoon

lehoon King

Does that mean the main character is gonna reveal herself as a woman and Hoot will soon crush on her? I like where this is going...

Aeroblitzer, Gofio, Raul and 8 others like this.
  2. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

Excuse me? D< Want to spar over that?

I have an open challenge to any knight: Before you bitch, come spar with me.

Otherwise, I love you all <3

Redigit and KnightGabe13 like this.
  3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I definitely would... if I could. I'm not really much of a knight, I'm more of an archer and builder.

4. FG

FG Fran Donator

can i have a RTDM with you sometime on your server?

5. C'mon guys, arguing over who is the best knight is pointless, especially if you're defending yourself. Anyone during any fight/sparring session can win. Invincibility/superiority (over everyone) is often nothing but an illusion.

Factors such as (but not limited to) luck and lag can, and often will affect the outcome of most fights. Of course, saying you're a good knight in a certain context can be rather justifiable. The best is not a title that can be self-proclaimed, not even one that can be seen/judged by others (although, if others are proclaiming it, then there's usually a slightly larger element of truth).

Keep duking it out if y'all want (both textually and/or in-game) but its ultimately counter-productive.

//Not deleted because although it relates to said stupid argument this post is, in fact, not stupid. ~fbb

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hahaha, very well said. It does deserve all of those likes.

7. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

No, Pony should be a f**k**g insane psychopath bastard living in a wonderful world made of rainbow and friendship.

8. komarEX

komarEX Bison Rider

***Redacted due to being related to stupid argument about stupidity***
    //In future plz take all such arguments to PM. ~fbb

Anyway, last comic about Darcia is full of true. Thank you xiaojin for great work here - that one make me laugh hard ;-)

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

This is getting wayy too off-topic, but shush, I'm the best knight!

Aeroblitzer, FuzzyBlueBaron and Raron like this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Damn straight this is getting too off-topic! :>:(:

*deletes entire stupid argument*

If you people can't show the good sense to take crappy disagreements like that to PM then I will happily infract you to kingdom-come! <--- First/last/only warning for this thread. :skull:

Aeroblitzer, Saverous and Noburu like this.
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

FBB, I disagree.
    Also, UR A LIER, NO U R, WELL UR MUM IS FAT. UR STUPID.
    //Edit by FBB: I see what you did there. >_>

But I also think this is probably my favourite comic so far. Hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hella, the mild bickering that I've left behind is fine; it's the immature wranglings I deleted, the "UR's A LIER", "NO U R", "WELL UR MUM R FAT", "UR STUPID" level arguing that gets on my goat. It crosses the line between 'vaguely within the spirit of the thread' and 'Freaking take it to PM already!'.

But yes, the comic is awesome. :)

hierbo and Ghozt like this.
  13. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

by believing you are good at something you will ultimately do much better then if you weren't
    there fore by saying im a great knight i will continue to be one
    also spend long time playing kag then go to sleep straight afterwords
    @ artist person i cant remember the exact name to... and too lazy to look it up...
    are you ever going to use other people ideas or will it be always your own?

14. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Toast, she can use whatever ideas she likes! Their her comics, and we have no right to order her about, or to complain if she doesn't draw according to our ideas! Be glad that Xiao makes them, and that they are awesome, and that Darcia is a terrible knight, because not all of these things necessarily have to happen. Except the last one.

lukepop and Contrary like this.
  15. GloriousToast

xiao dont listen to me, it is not very smart, this is meant to be confusing.
    And so it is agreed darcia is a terrible knight

16. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Just get back at topic plz -.- ...................... The Comic is more important than your miniscule and insignificantly inferior argument

acridstone, Bly, Stevedog and 2 others like this.
  17. GloriousToast

you should do a comic about a laggy player
    and now to troll people i will always say darcia is a terrible knight

lehoon and PumpkingSlice like this.
  18. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Your wife happens to be Justi so your statement is invalid!
    Also Nice one Xiao. You really do have some talent there, keep it up. Maybe one day you will be KAG's artist.

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

Guys, seriously, drop the Darcia thing. It was funny at first, but harping on and on about it is lame and uncool. Plus you're dancing on the edge of the cliff of 'only joking' which, I should remind you, overlooks the great gouge of 'harassment'; if you trip and fall over the edge I will not be forgiving.

Also, Pumpking: are you suggesting she replace Geti??!?! (Horror of horrors!:eek:) Or do you mean they should team up? (Which might be kinda cool. :D)

PumpkingSlice, Noburu and Saverous like this.
  20. Darcia

Darcia Chief Fur Love Director <3 Donator Tester

:< All you bullies are just going to make me cry. Anyway, as BeasterDenBeast says, arguing over best knight is stupid. So let's all eat a slice of Pumpking's pumpkin pie and be friends.

Best or not, I'm definitely the friendliest knight. So who wants a hug? :3

Piano, Redigit, Stevedog and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.