1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Mqrius

Mqrius Robo Guard Cop Tester

What he did was write "Penis", so people with a notification on this thread would see it in their email notification. Then he edited the message to seem inconspicuous.
    imo shenanigans like that would call for a forum ban, but I'll leave that to the mods.

Doolie likes this.
  2. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Damn. Mqrius, I've been dealing with spammers on Beo's servers lately, and I can't take them anymore. I don't want to whine or anything, but it's started to become a huge problem.

3. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

Here comes the new anti spam politics. 30 minutes ban for spamming. that's how I'm dealing with them.

4. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I'll do what i've always done, give them a warning, then kick 'em, then an hour ban.

Ryu likes this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

:up: Most effective solution.

6. copper40

Perfection at its best.

7. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Sucking up at its best.

Hella and GalenMarek like this.
  8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

As stated on the MOLE server as well, it's become unanimous amongst the admins on these servers that you be blacklisted. You've been banned more times than I can count on this server as well KLAUS, and it wasn't my only my decision. That's why the other admins haven't answered. You've been given more than a DOZEN chances and have broken the rules every time. Now it seems that since the blacklist actually WORKS, you kids are actually thinking about your past mistakes and regretting them a bit. Maybe you can sway the others, but I certainly don't feel bad for you. You did this to yourself. I've warned you that one day you'll be banned for good and you'll never be able to come back; then you griefed our frontline tower.

justi01 likes this.
  9. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Just been having trouble with a griefer called schwera92 on the CTF server. Its not just a one-off he's been doing it without hiding/denying it for a pretty long time. I know this screenshot doesn't really constitute proof but I suppose if you see him acting up again you can fairly assume it won't have been the first time. Pretty annoying!
    kag1.png

Ta folks

10. Galen

Thanks SAcptm, we will have that in mind.

justi01 likes this.
  11. 96Kenobi

96Kenobi Catapult Fodder

wow very fair. the admin ryu and rofllord make spawnkills NOOOBS

Attached Files:

12. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

Off with his head.

13. Galen

Please. Try to be objective. There is no need to insult them. Actually you could've asked if they stop it. I don't like spawnkilling. I'd like to wait for Ryu to answer this.

-EDIT-

Ninja'd

justi01 likes this.
  14. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Spawn camping isn't bad. If a team is so useless that it comes down to them getting spawn camped, then who's fault is it? I do however skip the map when a team successfully spawn camps, since there is litterally no getting back from it.

thebonesauce and GalenMarek like this.
  15. ravenguard19

ravenguard19 Bison Rider

Thanks for your help kenobi. Ruy has been kicked out from the mod team for intentional spawn camping. He has been black listed as well. Hope that we will never need to deal with this plague rat.

Ryu, Hella, GalenMarek and 1 other person like this.
  16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Remember, folks, don't accidentally press the restart map button in the admin menu when trying to kick a player. It doesn't help the situation. >.<

GalenMarek likes this.
  17. copper40

Is there any reason why I got banned from the server? I went to spectate and then I came back, went to blue, then got switched to red, then disconnected!

What's up with that?

18. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Could you rejoin the server right after you got disconnected?

19. copper40

Well I talked with ravenguard and it was a ping ban. That happens.

20. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

Servers offline for 24 hours due to host scheduled maintenance.

Mods: jackitch