1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most pain ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Nov 12, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

1. when I was jogging on the sidewalk a dog ran up and bit my scrotum, missed the testis. no serious harm was done.
    2.when I took a chainsaw to the arm cutting wood to build a new porch, major surgery was done, it hurt like a bitch, metal plate got attached, still hurts today.
    3.electrocution when I was about 5, for some RETARDED REASON our neighbors on the ranch decided to put an electric fence seperating our properties. we promptly sued and won the case.

2. Yeah. They don't call my state the 'lawless state' for no reason.

3. It was bad in the first week or so, but I slept fine. Its honestly worth it though. My teeth were terrible, and now they're semi-decent :D No longer do I have to sorry about smiling/laughing without exposing my teeth.

Lawyered.

I've never actually heard that term for Victoria. In fact, I heard it was pretty nice. Gangbashing isn't lawless (in my eyes), its cowardly. Especially since the attack sounds unprovoked :/

Canadian98 likes this.
  4. How do I quote on this forum?

Also Victoria is pretty nice, though our crime rates are slightly elevated compared to the rest of the country besides NSW. We're apparently the nicest australians, but I haven't really been elsewhere in Australia often enough to know.

And yeah, these were like trailer-trash bogan scum who did it. You can't fight back against fifteen other people, and it was for a racist reason to boot.

5. Look at my post (or any post for that matter), then look below it for a button called "Reply," right next to "Like." Press it.

I've met one person from Victoria, we were tight for a while until he had to move back.

Oh my....don't get me started on racists. Its one of those things in this world that I really don't understand. I had an Aboriginal friend that was a victim of racism. Although, that story has a happy ending :D Won't go into it here, because we're getting a bit off track, haha.

Canadian98, Reudh and Doolie like this.
  6. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Oh god...I'm getting braces myself for the first time in a few months. I'm slightly worried about getting them now... :oops:

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  7. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Bad trip experience on 2c-e, horrible muscular contraction everywhere. I thought I was going totally mad, and that I was in a psychiatric hospital. I thought I was dying, and it was so painful physical and psychically that I was praying to dying quickly. It was a really difficult trip.

Now I'm okay, no brain damage or psychotic problem.

8. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

When did I feel the most pain?
    Oh when I had stiff neck and stomach/leg cramps at the same time, had to stay in bed for 2 weeks.

9. Gamerbro

Gamerbro Drill Rusher

When i heard justin bieber's song (baby) for the first time it hurted as hell!

And when i was 6 years old and was climbing a tree , and suddenly i got an awesome idea to jump on a branch but then the branch broke i fell down from the tree and my neck landed on a stick ouch! it started bleeding and i needed to go to a hospital.

Piano, rocker2, Dark_Ham and 2 others like this.
  10. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Oh i know one, My friend and I were swinging on the swing set in the park when were little, he thinks it'd be fun to jump off when the swing was at its highest peak. He first says "Hey Kyle! Watch this!", then he jumps and loses balance of his landing, he lands HANDS first from 18 feet, his left arm snapped in half on the elbow joint and then his face collided into the sand. It was scary as shit because his arm was bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction. My parents and I thought he was dead because he wasn't moving.

After the paramedics arrived they said he was knocked unconscious from both pain shock and a bit of trauma to his head. He surprisingly turned out fine after a few weeks in the hospital.

11. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I managed to touch a massive amount of electricity.
    I miraculously got electrocuted and could not feel my arms.

12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

It kinda depends, my friend got braces and he hasn't felt any pain ever, but for me, it was the first few nights, and the first time I got them tightened

13. I was at my TAFE last year and I got zapped by one of the computer, which caused my arm to go numb.

14. Since I'm pretty young, I haven't felt that much pain. Compared to your guys experiences, I'm a fucking wimp but whatever. Here is my 2 cents:

Fuckin' jaw/ear infection. My jaw hurt like hell when I woke up. I thought it was gonna wear off the next day. Turns out it didn't. I told my relatives(who I was living with at the time) about it. They treated it with vinegar and shit. Put a bunch on my jaw and it didn't hurt as much. The day after that, we went to the doctor. Turns out, I had a fucking pimple in my ear. When I heard that, I was like "Dafuq". I had to take these nasty-ass anti-biotics(I might of spelled that wrong) and this serum that didn't taste bad. I fucking hated that pill. It tasted like shit, so my mom mixed it up in a small cup of water. It still tasted like shit. At least I didn't have to swallow giant ass pill. We were in Asia at the time, and we going back to N.Y the day after that. I still had to take the medicine in the plane. And that's the end of my story. I bet a bunch of people are gonna be like tl;dr.

Canadian98 likes this.
  15. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

I won't get into details but I'll say this:

I was about 10 - 11 atm and there was a flu going around my school. My sister caught it - and she eventually passed it on to me ;_; . So of course - I didn't go to school while I recuperated. No big deal - this will be over soon right? Nope Chuck Testa. My temperature began to spike, I had low appetites, and I was very exhausted. The next day was a blur(can't remember much, parents filled me in). I was very dehydrated. Turns out - I couldn't tell my dad from my mom - couldn't walk properly etc. I went into the emergency room - got hooked up on an IV so I could hydrate myself. I slept for the duration of the hospital time. Although the doctor would wake me up and ask me "What's this?" - he would say Holding up a common object like a Napkin. I would either mumble or fall back asleep lol. Anyway that was pretty scary. I couldn't remember it all - but my parents had filmed some of it :< Very Scary.

16. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

So I was playing sword fight with a cricket bat and my cousin wacked me on the eye and started bleeding white blood

17. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

When they had to cut out my extra baby tooth from my gums, they said it wasn't going to hurt. They said it was just going to be a little pinch. THEY FUCKING LIED.

Oh, one other time. When I was little, my elementary school went on a field-trip to some mountains. Not only was the trip awful because I get horrible vertigo and very motion-sick, but I got a terrible ear infection. My mom brought me to the doctor, who said that my ear drum was going to rupture unless he would poke a hole in it to release the pressure. Of course I had to go along with it, I was only 11 years old. To this day I remember the exact words the doctor said before he stuck his needle in my ear. "Please try to stay still, and try not to scream".

Piano, Canadian98 and Money21 like this.
  18. Your eye started bleeding 'white blood'?

How bad is your eyesight now? that could've been vitreous humour or aqueous humour; in both cases that's a very dangerous thing to have come out of your eye, and could permanently damage your eyesight. (They're both transparent and gelatinous, not white, but still that's pretty bad).

EDIT: Looked it up and 'white blood' exudate from the eye is 'clouded vitreous', that is, vitreous humour containing blood.
    I'm a med student so this ain't some silly thing I'm saying, but did you go to the doctor or the emergency ward?

19. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

I bet not, you know why? BECAUSE HE'S A MAN! A MANLY, MANLY MAN!

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Are you sure you werent bleeding ''white blood'' from the Downstairs area :P

Mods: BlueLuigi