1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

shooting them down with a L115A3 AWM sniper rifle

2. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Top 10(10 being the HIGHEST):

10. <Insert Coin>
    9. Killing Guards 1v1 in Knight Combat displaying the LOWEST amount of chivalry.
    8. Taunting some random douchebag who's been cursing at me for majority of the round then after killing them with my jabmaster moves - teabagging the heck out of their corpse.
    7. Killing someone in water
    6. 360 No Scope
    5.Killing Knights with combat spikes(Strathos)
    4. Cata-Kill(Probably on Contrary's List)
    3. BeanBagLicious BombJump Smash(When I bomb Jump and Smack into some random unsuspecting person)
    2. ShieldBashing someone off a cliff or ShieldBashing them against the wall until they burst into gibs(This has happened to me quite a few times)
    1. Regular Jab or Powered Slash

Gofio likes this.
  3. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

There's one thing I don't associate myself with: Diplomacy. It can go bin itself in a hole especially in build phase. So one may ask me, how does Mr. Spoolooni get people to stop fucking around his tower in build phase? The answer is quite simple.

:castle_wall:
    :quarters:
    :quarters:
    (The hindrance/noob)

Just drop that punishment on them and you can carry on with your work in the matter of 4 seconds as opposed to being "diplomatic" which can waste you a lot of time.

4. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

I love how you put (In KAG) on the end. :p

Sitting on people as a builder is always a great way to fulfil my blood-lust.

Gofio likes this.
  5. bruthsaw

bruthsaw Shopkeep Stealer

Nothing better and more humiliating than killing someone with their own spike trap.

6. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

or even better, if you see one of them alive in his own spike trap, close the spiketrap!
    its so funny to see them rage untill they suicide.

the problem is that you wont have lots of chances to do so...
    so I just create structures with fake entrances:
    :bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge:
    :bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::bridge:
    :bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::door::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::bridge:
    :bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::door::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::bridge:
    :bridge::door::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::door::blank::blank::blank::bridge:
    :bridge::door::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::door::blank::blank::blank::bridge:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::bridge:

just make sure that your whole team knows its a trap!
    if else... well, then you better make some teamfriendly trap, with an exit that the enemy cant reach.

Gonf likes this.
  7. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

Having your openent know that out of the 7 people who scattered when you lit a keg in their base, he is the one you are running after.

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  8. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Kills in tunnels. It usually means there are many more kills to come after it.

9. justin101

justin101 Catapult Fodder

My favourite ways to kill someone is by building a shelter together with someone in Zombie Fortress, then tell the guy to get more wood, then I lock him outside and I watch the guy get killed.
    Another way is by digging together with someone in FullCTF, then I dig to the ocean and I lock the guy inside, watching him drown to death.
    Another way is by building a shelter alone in online Zombie Fortress, then under the shelter, I place tons of Kegs. I wait for someone to come online. Once someone goes online, I lock that person inside, then I light the kegs up and I watch the fireworks :D

10. That's Griefing though.

Tiruin and Chinizz like this.
  11. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

1) Wait for someone to light bomb.
    2) Wait for him to be in perfect position.
    3) Slash him to death so the bomb goes flying.
    4) Enemy gets killed by friendly bomb.
    ???
    5) Rage inbound.

12. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

my favourite way to kill someone is when they keep jumping and jumping under a 5 block walls, I just have to wait until they jump again and put a spike =P I love gibs xD

13. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Vaporizing derps with editor. :D

14. Yess

Yess Shopkeep Stealer

I love hammering newbs to death with my builder's hammer. =D

15. MrMcSwerliie

MrMcSwerliie Builder Stabber

Goomba Stomp. Classic Mario. Most satisfying thing to do in my opinion.

Kyzak likes this.
  16. hmm untimute way of kiling people for me is sheildbashing them like a always do then squishing them between a wall and my sheild so they die so i don't have to waste enery slashing or jabing my sword

17. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

place some spikes when a knight runs to kill you and they just fall in the spike :D
    or fall on em'

18. PenultimatePanda

PenultimatePanda Shipwright

Running back into a castle with knights chasing and placing spikes under the door for the knight to jump into. Its satisfying because I know I'm being such a nice person or else they wouldn't appear to be so eager to jump into my spikes if it wasn't fun.

I really like shooting a gliding knight so they fall to their death.

Finally the aerial bear hug. (Jumping down on people to hug them tight.)

19. xxScythexx

xxScythexx Horde Gibber

Its best killing as a Builder, for the fact that u can build and kill and for the humiliation of the enemy

20. USABxGUNSLINGER

USABxGUNSLINGER Catapult Fodder

Suicide Bombing as the Knight, it's so fun, and the people's faces :p