1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do i install mods?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by christopher2643, Jul 27, 2012.

1. christopher2643

christopher2643 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hi, im a new player, i want to install the WW1 texture pack, but nothing will show? What do i do? I preferably looking for an answer from som1 who actually installed the pack. But if you have Exp getting other packs please help tell me how i replace the in-game character with a skin. In the pack im trying to use, there are things called Archer1, Builder1, Knight1, knight2 etc... But these arent in the original KAG folder. Only knightMale, knight Female etc are.

RobertStephenson likes this.
  2. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

3. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

What texture pack are you trying to install?

5. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

As mentioned above :p , I am trying to use retro WW1 texture pack. Everything else is replaced except for the knightMale knight Female etc.... Even if i rename the downloaded files to knightmale etc... They still wont show :< Anyways, here is the thread https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/retro-world-war-one-texture-pack.1306/

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That texture pack seems to be too old, the knight png's are in the old format.

7. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

Darn :( Do you know any good texture packs that are for the current format?

8. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Make sure when you put in the new sprite imgs it's exactly the same i was reading your previous message and i saw you put knightMale first than you said you tried to put knightmale. <-- it needs to be knightMale also. :(