1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro's Glorious Premium Competition

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

Will you give us a pre-made account or a Premium Code?

2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

If you win. :p He will give you the code.

Guro likes this.
  3. Ok, I'm ready to submit my Building
    dingdong.JPG

I'm not very good at presentations and descriptions so it's going to be short:
    -fully repairable 'core' wall.
    -ground level arrow slit facing enemies (kneecapper technology).
    -archer room is a safe house and that's why there are quarters there, shops can be of course switched, depending on user's desire.
    -thanks to that single door next to my character you can shoot people who managed to reach the safe house.
    -I didn't make any archer nest since it often depends on the terrain and personal preferences but I tried putting an interesting doors combination on the top. It allows an archer guarding this position to shoot volleyed arrows at many angles and still be covered.

It's a very basic building and of course it could be expanded in many ways to serve different purposes.

4. airvortex

airvortex Catapult Fodder

since I want premium REALLY badly.... I'll enter the art competition

here's a dino I built in the Get Creative server

EDIT: in the top right is a builder statue also of my making, unfortunately it isn't very visible in this screeny

Attached Files:

CheeseMeister and Guro like this.
  5. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

Hey, I'm admin on that server. :migrant: I don't think I was on when you were though. :( I don't remember a dinosaur on the map when I was on today. Also, it's in the wrong section. It's supposed to be in the building section. ;)

6. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

I don't think it's supposed to be in the Building Section because he only submitted his build because he wants the Premium.Anyway, they maybe collapsed the building and that's why you didn't see it.

7. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

I like it, but I'd put some team doors up the top to protect the bomb workshop.

8. Unnamed-player

Unnamed-player Catapult Fodder

Ok here's my entry I havn't done to much proof reading and editing maybe someone could do that and get back to me?
    Anyway a true story :'(
    I really want premium, i miss pew...
    Enjoy you may have seen the wedding with your own eyes I think 40 people did.
    One day there was a man. He had no name, no face just a suit of armor and a helm. He took battles in with his keen eyes but he himself was a pacifist who wanted the fighting to stop. On the day of the battle while all his teammates were out building he bravely walked to the frontline of the battle and built a pillar gathering stone upon stone, he was going to stop the fighting...
    He stood upon the pillar and spoke these words:
    'Cough* Cough* can everyone hear me?' they replied with 'Aye'.
    He continued. 'Today we shall make love and peace and forget about the fighting, There shall be no more. None shall pass!!!'
    But an arrow drawn by an enemy assassin smote this unnamed person rendering him unable to stand upon the pillar and it collapsed upon his fellow teammates luckily no one was severely injured.
    Once he had recovered he ventured out into the battle ground hoping to convince the red to stop fighting, but none would listen and all took swing at him and arrows scraped his once so sexy face.
    He went back into the base for the rest of the day hoping to build some peaceful symbols
    to help motivate the team. As he returned to the frontline he noticed that the enemy was upon the frontline and slaughtering everyone. He walked upon the first fort and demanded the fighting to stop. But no one would listen, so he built a huge pillar made out of the strongest stone possible and stood at the top, but then the enemy haters shot 4 arrows into my torso... Slowly He fell off the pillar the pain rendering him blind and as he hit the ground he saw a light it was behind one of our teams heads. He crawled his mangled ruined body over to him and the holy looking man said. 'I am with you Unnamed player, we shall make peace out of this war!'
    And as he Said that I blacked out and my body went still...
    I awoke later at our tent. It must of been Buddha he thought I have been given a second chance to do what I must.
    He ran out into the battle and ended up accidentally slaying an innocent man with his superior weight. He carried his dying body around trying to forgive himself and trying unsuccessfully in suiciding. He and ruias later held a burial for this loving father of many. And this is where he met his soul mate: Pewmasha.
    It all happened after his grieving loss of that innocent man he had killed, after wondering around the battle trying to beg for forgiveness He was frozen solid... He looked around and saw a man walking up to me wearing an Afro his name was fuzzy. This famous wizard walked off without even a glance over his shoulder. The unnamed player begged for a warm shelter to all the passing builders but no one showed mercy. He even started dancing to the thriller song as he could still move some parts of his body.
    Eventually the wizard returned and dug a hole beneath the unnamed persons feet making him a nice cozy cave.
    As he sat in there contemplating life he saw him... Pewmasha a beutiful looking builder, Pewmasha came under the building and towards the unnamed player slowly they started with small talk but then resulted in making love not war.
    Later that day once the freeze and warn off his body he proposed to pew finding the biggest gold nugget ring he could find. His best man Ruias was holding the ceremony and just as they were about to kiss all went blank...
    He looked around but everyone had froze...
    He walked around the battlefield staring into all the blank faces around him. Then bam...

THE END
    a true story by unnamed-player

Server=Australian server

Pewmasher
    Ruias
    Unnamed-player
    FuzzyBlueBarron

Guro, ArpiG, Creille and 1 other person like this.
  9. Oh blimey, I'd better get writing. I've almost finished my piece.

Tiruin likes this.
  10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I have a question, and it might have been answered before, but...
    Do short stories/poems have to be KAG themed, or can they be about anything?

If you answer this, please quote my post so I get an alert telling me. I'd like to know as soon as possible. Thanks.

11. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

I don't think they have to be about KAG. He didn't mention about it in the thing.

Guro likes this.
  12. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Yeah, I do not believe that it has to be on KAG. There have been some people that haven't done it on anything related to KAG so I'm just going with that. :3

Guro likes this.
  13. ^...

One other question: How does the question of validity of claims come out? If we're submitting an artwork, should we put in a signature of some sort?

Guro likes this.
  14. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

Yeah, just write your name down somewhere on the art. *Looks at your avatar* Wow. Hope you didn't make that. Otherwise I'd have some hard competition.:rollseyes:

Guro likes this.
  15. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Entered the competition in writing section, since I suck at everything else :p.

Guro likes this.
  16. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

I'll try build some thing XD

17. Welp, i've proofread my story and now I just have to type it up. I'll post tomorrow.

Guro, FuzzyBlueBaron and Kyzak like this.
  18. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Damn, I didn't know there was a competition thread with a visual art section. Here's mine. :p

Under category: Visual Arts.

Edit: Son of a gun! I didn't do a time stamp, but here's my psd screenshot with the layers on the side and other stuff. Besides, I uploaded the image from my deviant art anyways. http://i.imgur.com/PTN0c.jpg <-- Proof.

[​IMG]

19. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

Goddamn, now my work in progress shitty drawing won't win :<

Guro likes this.
  20. Just a note:

ALL submissions should go in SPOILERS (other than KAG maps), there is a reason it is on the front page under the rules.

Code:
    [spoiler]

Insert the picture here.

[/spoiler]
    It will come up as such:

There should be a submission here, but this is an example.

If you want to name your spoiler:
    Code:
    [spoiler=Insert the name here]Submission[/spoiler]

Just an example

Edit:
    I didn't make that avatar, a good friend of mine did. I only added the bow.

The only thing I did make was the upper torso of the bowman in my sig. :p

Don't you EVER call your own work shitty. It's not a good thing to compare works with others, because there will always be people who are better or worse than you.

Hence, the reasons for Spoilers to avert any cases such as these. :rollseyes:

Bunnyboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.