1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ockpii's Starbound Analysis videos

Discussion in 'Other games' started by ockpii, Apr 11, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Updated the OP with #14! Weather, new game mechanics + screenshots and a wallpaper!
    </br>--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 1:33 AM ---</br>
    New Starbound video! Soundtrack, cutscenes, fishing and more!

2. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Are you planning on doing anything like these for the (major) builds on KAG?
    In all your videos, it seems like you're all
    "StarboundStarboundStarboundStarbound! . . . Oh, and I uploaded some King Arthur's Gold, if you've got any spare time."
    Not that I'm not nerding myself, thinking about Starbound.

3. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Firstly, why would I mention KAG on my Starbound videos? I'm talking about Starbound.

Look at the views that Discussing King Arthur's Gold #2. A normal Starbound video takes about a day to go pass that. I would say that 750 of my 1000 subscribers are from Starbound, where there is a lot more Community people active. I've made quite a few King Arthur's Gold videos. The last two, Zombie Fortress, only got that many views so quickly because Ruari's channel has 22k subscribers. And I still will do KAG. I don't see the Discussing KAG videos being any worth my time. I don't want to put so much effort - like I do - into a video for a game that's never going to get huge. I'm not doing it for the views, but I need to prioritize my work.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 2, 2012 7:57 PM ---</br>
    Discussing Starbound #16 is up! Multi-monitor support, lava, magma and more!

</br>--- merged: Jul 5, 2012 9:44 PM ---</br>
    New Discussing Starbound video! This time, with guests along to chat! :D

(I may do a new Discussing KAG to rage at new stuff)
    </br>--- merged: Jul 7, 2012 6:49 PM ---</br>
    Part 2 of Discussing Starbound Special! This is where we bring in the funny ;)

</br>--- merged: Jul 10, 2012 4:22 PM ---</br>
    Discussing Starbound #17! - a new gameplay video just came out! The Water Tech demo! Here's my take on it, as per usual ;)

4. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Don't you EVER get bored from looking at a picture and analyzing/speculating the holy crap out of it?

ockpii likes this.
  5. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

19 videos of it says I don't :P
    Plus 6 for Cube World and KAG, hah.

6. Masery

Loving it. You always beat me to the Starbound page, though! D:

ockpii likes this.
  7. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Discussing Starbound #18 is up, wherein I talk about new mobs that have been spewed out by the mob generator, new mode to play in and much more! Enjoy!

~ockpii

8. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Diggles in Starbound?
    Commando Diggles will be OP :D .

9. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Discussing Starbound #19! - two new screenshots with new mobs, a gif, the release of Wanderlust and more! :D

~ockpii
    </br>--- merged: Aug 5, 2012 8:27 PM ---</br>
    #20 has just been put up and today I go talk about vanity items, a new mob and procedurally-generated weapons!

~ockpii

10. Masery

Ehem.
    A request from a loyal fan,
    Could you do Discussing Castle Story?
    I'm guessing you've heard about it, but it has a pretty active and huge fanbase!
    It reached 300% in it's first two days on it's kickstarter!
    :D

ockpii and Wonkyth like this.
  11. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Actually, that is a very good idea! :)

12. Masery

EEEEe!
    I know, I know. This is the Starbound thread.
    But look, look!

Eeeeee! Nerding out!

13. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

New video up! I talk about a new mob, mob categories and the huge avian dungeon that was tweeted last week!

14. Dat voice.. So manly.
    Anyway~ I really excited for this, since I saw the water physics! OMFGWTFBBQJIZ? I totaly replayed it like 50 times.
    It's nice someone is doing videos on this topic. Thanks! :B)::right:

ockpii likes this.
  15. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

New Discussing Starbound video! This time, I talk about all of the stuff that I missed while I was away at camp for a week. It has now come to my attention that Bartwe also posted something without letting me know. I am proper annoyed, now. SCROO YOO xD

16. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Your videos are top-notch. Great performance. Wouldnt suprise me if you're sponsored or something.... If you arent, you should be!

This game will be better than terraria on so many levels it aint funny. Multiplayer is gonna be magical....

17. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Well thank you :) I'm not sponsored by anyone.. though I have a YouTube partnership :p I really like making these! (make sure to check out my Castle Story one, as well!)

Multiplayer should be pretty interesting, yeah. I hope they really add a lot of cool stuff to that :)
    </br>--- merged: Sep 18, 2012 6:55 PM ---</br>
    New Discussing Starbound video up, containing info on character creation and customization, two new randomly generated mobs, the team's plans to update the game once it's released, and maybe nuts.

18. bad_company_100

bad_company_100 Catapult Fodder

ockpii must be unstable HE LIES TO HIMSELF EVERYDAY! :bird::B)::flex: :bow::right: :eek:
    although im sure the obvious ones are well obvious

19. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Huh?

20. bad_company_100

bad_company_100 Catapult Fodder

MY GOD I GOT HIM TO TALK TO ME EVERYONE LOOK HES TALKING TO ME!

no offence but photography blog can be taken in alot of ways :rollseyes:

:dance::skeleton::teabag::spam: :knight:

Mods: BlueLuigi