1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Demo not working

Discussion in 'General Help' started by saracresp, Aug 10, 2012.

1. saracresp

saracresp Catapult Fodder

I got the demo for my apple computer downloading the OSX version and when i press play, KAG closes. did i download the wrong version? Does my computer have the right requirements? If i bought the premium, i would want it to work on demo first.

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

It's not really an demo ^.^

Hmm, try to redownload -> reinstall the game.
    The game is working on the mac of my friend ( Yarol_1 ), i don't know this doesn't work on your computer.

Try to download PlayOnMac, and download Windows version ^.^

3. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Same thing happened to my friend. I tried reinstalling and changing some files etc., but that did nothing (For him). You should as a last resort download wine bottler and the windows version.

4. saracresp

i dont really want to download other things beside KAG. Would there be the same problem if i actually bought the game?

5. most likely yes. your best bet would be to get a real OS first

//EDIT by Furai: MAC is OS like every other. Don't be mean or get the hell out of here.

6. saracresp

I dont think she was trying to be mean

7. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

if you buy the game the program is the same only your account gets updated to premium