1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

ASUMAGIC is a greifer/teamkiller and should not be on the whitelist

@worm: yea your 100% right thats really what it is. its basiclly just peace time to build and prepare till 1 idiot starts it all.

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

And the idiot starting the war is at the top of my message

Beo likes this.
  3. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

Elves are very rich. It takes several minutes to get thousands of wood, which I was able to use to make a room of 132 blocks of gold. The price of rock and wood should be switched. After all, wood is a renewable resource. Also, you might want to consider making elves mine not as much rock, to encourage them to barter.

4. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I had a good session Ill just do the interesting bits.

Ok I went orc and said I was a kings officer with the ability to punish criminals and then I led the humans and orcs into battle against the elves then I demanded 1000 wood as treaty payment then the dwarfs wanted 250 of it but I didn't care then later I built a castle while I was building it there were random attacks from the dwarves then after enough of these I ordered the orcs to attack and the humans helped from the start, later in the war humans attacked us then I made peace with the king then became a dwarfish mercenary which meant if there was a war not including the dwarves I would fight in it for a price then give the money to the dwarfish treasury. One thing I hate random people who attack when you are at peace (like Warrfork).

5. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

What's the password?.

6. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

ASUMAGIC: YOu are a greifer ive witnessed you grief multiple times. stop blaming others for things you did.

BTW: can someone unban me pls or tell me when i become unbanned

Worm likes this.
  7. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Froghead48 likes this.
  8. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

personally i would donate but seeming as im banned and the moderators dont do much/even folow the rules I dont see the point in helping.​

Also I did offer to allow you to use my vps I have running. it does near nothing as i mentioned prior

9. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Are you sure it wasnt a ten minute ban? Also donating gives you VIP status that means you can always join.

10. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

so i can go donate and then grief? ;). Do I get the power to kick people too because there are alot of griefers i wish i could kick? How much do i gotta donate?

11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Best way to have fun in this server:

Be a dwarf and dont leave the dwarven Halls.

12. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

froghead: so true or be an orc and just make a base by yourself. although eventually someasshole will come and beg you to come inside and blow up your base

13. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

grrrr, If i would be admin, there would be 3 people right now :>:(: Can you make me at least VIP or should i donate first? If yes, how much then?

14. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

yea i would kick like 5 ppl who greif everygame/dont obey rules

15. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Awww no other ways to donate? Like Ultimate Points , Or something? I can donate more than 20$ but no I can't donate through PAYPAL. ..
    Well it's ok .Being a VIP just getting away from being Ping kicked and you can freeze anybody .
    But if these (some) VIPs will be abusive, will they be subjected to removing their VIP status?
    (even they donated so)

16. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

I really enjoyed the game until an admin kicked me for no reason.
    The story is, when I joined the game (as human) the elves, the orcs and the dwarves had their base, but the humans had none.
    It's the basic of the game to have a starting point so I thought I and the others human need one. I headed Eastward but I couldn't pass the Dwarven Wood Fortress (!!!) on the Open plains. Then I chose west, Orc and Elf bases in the way. So no other option left : the top of the mountain. (The Dwarves occupied half of the map - the open plains and inner mountain)
    I made a little base for the humans, Op, some shops. At last we had some hideout to stay at. Then one dwarf started to cry about : THE MOUNTAIN BELONG TO THE DWARVES!!! Which is true, unless they took the OPEN PLAIN, which belongs to the humans. Plus we occupied only a lil part of the TOP of the mountain. The dwarves kept crying and and admin kicked me for this reason: You don't know how to play RPG.
    I really congratulate to this admin for being a derp :)

17. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Grey: get in like if your gonna complain. the admins on the server dont have commonsense we all know that already

aattss and -Grey- like this.
  18. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

And I congratulate you for not reading the rules. I told you a ton of times to use (( )) when Out of character, but you wouldn't do it all.
    You can join back anytime, as long as you follow the rules correctly.

Froghead48 and delankski like this.
  19. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

The dwarves shouldn't be allowed to claim more than a few blocks from the mountain, because they always take nearly half the map (right now about 70%), also, if the humans are meant to live on the mountain, there need to be trees.

delankski likes this.
  20. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

What recruitment process is being used anyway?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.