1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. pokeblue

pokeblue Catapult Fodder

dang that sucks some people dont make good admins >.>

kuulness, Worm and Froghead48 like this.
  2. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

mmm why i was banned? rusher was building near elf territory (he was an orc) i said die, i was frozen i dont know by who and then i was banned :/

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I was banned on this server by TotalPotato. I believe he is abusing admin privileges because of the following reasons:
    1. He froze a group of men for attacking a base with cata+keg
    2. He froze me because I said that we were bandits and had the right to do so.
    3. We controlled a mountain so we could manage who went up and down the mountain and then he used editor to make a pass through it.
    4. He froze me again and I said that he was wrong for his previous action and then I was banned.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 13, 2012 2:50 AM ---</br>
    You were frozen by the abusive admin TotalPotato

Worm, xChapx and Froghead48 like this.
  4. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

1. You made a cata nest on the spawn then aimed it at a neutral arena with your own team-mates in it as well as alot of other players
    2. It's already been decided that bandits/rouges are not allowed due to it been a simple reason to attack and steal from random players
    3. You blocked off the route that comes with the map to allow players to pass that was on the spawn and scaring/attacking any players who got near
    4.You took over the bunker again that I told you was not allowed, I Had warned you previously and made sure to tell all players on the map that building over or very close the spawn isn't allowed, I banned you and told you to check the form to read the rules and class descriptions

Ne3zy likes this.
  5. xChapx

this server is full of hate :QQ:

6. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

Totalpotatoe did good job banning you.
    Rusher > you was randomly killing people and annoying the whole server
    Chap > you said you was a bandit and you was randomly attacking players
    dirtyswine > griefing, random killing, well you did all the things you should'nt !
    Be happy you're not permaban because if I was admin you will be

7. xChapx

i was banned for other thing thoug

8. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

I think that the class are to unbalanced.
    Elves have to be the faster race,for example if man knight run at velocity of 5,an elf run at 7-8,on a tree at 9-10.
    The dwarves have to be nerfed,they are fastest than a elves!It's impossible!
    I think also that orcs are too underpowered,make them move quickly and do a bit more damage than the men,but with one heart of life minus.
    Add also the door for the elves and orcs,they are useful,but only man and dwarves can use it.
    At least,i hate the spawn point,why each player can't spawn in the land of their races?It's troblesome spawn at the top of a hill with every fucking noob that try to do spawnkill!

xChapx likes this.
  9. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Guys you have to understand that there are only 2 colors for the doors and tents. If we were to make them spawn in each of their territories it would mean you guys would have to download two tent.png of the color green and purple. I'm not sure what can be done with the doors since their sprites are included in the world.png

Lieber likes this.
  10. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

In my signature down below- you get VIP status for $3+ donation which gives you ping kick, able to start votes (when i get this sorted) and a reserved slot- meaning you can always join.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 13, 2012 7:46 AM ---</br>
    All of those problems will be fixed at the scripting update when we can edit different factions attributes like damage separately and make four tents for spawn.

FenrirITA and pokeblue like this.
  11. ArthropodOfDoom

ArthropodOfDoom Catapult Fodder

Err, I appear to have been banned within seconds of joining the server. What have I done wrong?
    I came to this thread, with the joy of entering a fair world, and was instantly banned!
    What gives?

EDIT: After checking a couple other servers, it appears to just be the main ones.
    Did I do something wrong ages ago, when I first got this game?
    I remembered it a couple minutes before I posted this, thinking,
    "Oh, I remember that old game! Let's see what's gone on!"
    After further inspection of my bans, itt might be because of my horrible ping.
    Usually 600+ on a good refresh.

12. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Are you downloading anything in the background?

13. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

It could be where you live, set the browser filter on ping so you finnd the best servers.
    Oh and Van, It'd be good if you could enable maps, its probably just not on default.

14. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Still good, still good. Too bad the players slots are getting decreased, it's a battle to get online ^^

15. Graver

Graver Haxor

Admin ban me for? Human killing me...Stupid?

16. Diffuse

Diffuse Builder Stabber

I think that Donators should receive some kinda award; perhaps not getting ping kicked and reserved slots?

(I think I'd donate if that were so)

17. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That is what they get Diffuse.

18. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

I love how some people think the mods are some 9-12 years old or immature people.
    Hey people, there's a reason why they we're chosen to be mods by VanHuek. If a mod bans you in the server, either you broke the rules severely and mindlessly or you go off slaughtering a -effload of people with no reason.
    Don't get butthurt getting banned for awhile, think of it as a temporary punishment, like you're parents not letting you use the computer, laptop.

Personally, I trust the mod's judgement, they also provide valid and clear reason why they banned you for awhile, now tell me, who's the immature child.
    Tell me.
    Tell me.

Tiruin and Raelian like this.
  19. People who tell me to switch to orcs if I want to be a bandit and then ban me for being an orc bandit.

20. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

You clearly are a exception Ej, how about be a peaceful colonizer like before?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.