1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. randombeing95

randombeing95 Shopkeep Stealer

Sixth person:That orc killed me.WE WAGE WAR!!!

DrZaloski and Joeslayer97 like this.
  2. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

</br>--- merged: Aug 17, 2012 3:40 PM ---</br>
    Ikr people are complaining so much -.-.Btw if you get randomly banned its a ping ban unless you are breaking the rules because alot of people don't know the ooc rule which means out of character ,and if you're out of character you have to use // or (()) when talking.

3. MrChair

MrChair Shipwright

So If my ban is a ping ban is there a way to undo it?

4. Joeslayer97

Joeslayer97 Builder Stabber

well, it goes after a couple minutes if it is... if it doesn't say your banned and says password is wrong check you have it right, it is caps sensitive

5. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Nope, not really, the dwarves start off with a near-impenetrable base, workshops, and extra health, essentially making their knights tanks and gives them the ability to overtake everyone before they can even start defending.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  6. pokeblue

pokeblue Catapult Fodder

haha i rofled!

7. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

WTF!I leave the server for few hour and it's gone messy!Map change,admins that use editor with no reason,random kill(only starsoccer) and at last no RP!.Why that?What is happened in that hour?

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  8. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Maps are on a rotation now, the editor is a scenario (which can get annoying), and that's RP, baby, deal with it.

9. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

the 6th person is complaining about balance (thats me)

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  10. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Can I be the 7th?

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  11. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Oh and please, PLEASE, add a new faction called rebel or bandits, i hate it when one person from a race is killing another one and then the whole race gets blamed for it.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  12. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Admins suck, the rules suck, and people take things too seriously. Bad server.

Worm and Masery like this.
  13. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

When i joined the server for the first time I was happy,there was some shit,but I've said ok,believing that things will be adjusted...
    But now in the server there's more shit and i'm bored of that,since I've realized that in theserver nothing is changed,but more shit is come and now i can't play more on this server because noone watch the tips that the players post on that discussion to improve the server.

14. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Could I join? If you dont mind can I be a Dwarf? :D

15. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Another person who didn't bother reading anything is added to the list.

Socializator likes this.
  16. Either there must be a way to show the ongoing current events so when a player joins, he/she won't be lost at what is currently happening in-game, or the current event for the period will be known beforehand...

17. BangTidyPotato

BangTidyPotato Shipwright

Can someone tell me why I keep on getting banned? I got no warning what so ever... I destroyed some of the Orcs workshops becuase they kept on killing me, I got called a Griefer and then Admin just banned me before I could explain my reason...

I got to be honest with you, the server has been rubbish due to the lack of Roleplay and some of the admins you have chosen who don't do there job correctly! I would suegest a fresh start and where you have to fill in a form saying why you should be able to be a part of the server. Apart from that I love the server...

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  18. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Don't as how but portal managed to get onto the server
    We got side tracked.png

DrZaloski, Invaders and xChapx like this.
  19. xmasman

xmasman Catapult Fodder

hello! i was recently banned on your server wrongfully. i was inside of this apeture science room shown above by totalpotato, and when an elf shot an exolosive keg, when i was outside of the room, even with an eyewitness account, i was blamed and kicked. I would be thankful if some admin or mod could review this. thank you.

Joeslayer97 and xChapx like this.
  20. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

i was the elf that shooted the keg (i was an experiment of thiamon but i got mad and tried to escape) i think they kicked you because you where telling people that they are making experiments with other races

Joeslayer97 likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.