1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

server is dedicated but if we had it on today it would be glitched and not done propperly for the whole day, once lava gets back it will be on :) and yes elves are da best :P

Cerbercre likes this.
  2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Dam right crecre :>:(: :flex:

Creille likes this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

4. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Actually i host it now and it is 24/7 dedicated but its down for maintenance since are class configs are messed up (looks at creille :D)

Creille and Canadian98 like this.
  5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

SYLVARIANS - First Draft
    The Sylvarians came from the cold, northern lands. The only animals in the land were tough strong
    ones that hunted each other. So they learned tactics and strategies to hunt these animals and became
    better at fighting because of it. One day a group corrupt of Sylvarians decided that they no longer wanted
    to be under the 'law' of the King, so they left and formed their own kingdom(Darklords). One day many thousands
    of flesh-craving zombies came from the direction of the corrupt Sylvarians, the Sylvarians were largely
    outnumbered, they fought off as many as they could, but hundreds died in the process, so they left. In
    their new area, they formed a village, and it started to grow, when they gathered enough people they started to
    build the "Holy Bridge" across the large canyon. Many died once again, and they became quite low in numbers,
    but they still continue their same ways.

6. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

The server needs a couple more admins, maybe one per race. And I still want the mercs to be tribals. Mercs is just to dull :l
    But otherwise, awesome server!

7. Creille

Creille Base Burner

haha yeah thats the idea with the rankings :) each one be a seclev

yeah i take the blame for that one :p
    theres only one thing that needs fixing now :p
    in the description it says: the land of elves, mercanaries and sylvarians (thats outdated <<)
    cooltext744807224.png

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

What do you think of the story?

9. Creille

Creille Base Burner

wow thats actually really good :) when i put it up i will give you a rank in a group :) (which is your favourite?)
    this may count as 2 ranks since it basically covers 2 factions :) i shall see. :)

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Thanks, I will work on another story tommorow, and I'm torn between Darklords, Elves and Sylvarian Knights.

11. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Haha coolies :D

12. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Tribal Men Story

Long ago, before the Foreigners and the Dark Ones arrived, there was nothing. Only the Om'Balah. The Om'Balah ruled the land with a fierce dominance, and their dominion was known to All. They were so powerful, in fact, that the Animals themselves did not fear their coming, it was only a Fact of their existance. The Om'Balah would come, and they would take what they required. This was many years ago. Then, some many years later, the Foreigners arrived. Men in great ships of Wood and Metal, with their stone fortresses and iron weapons, they came in droves, eradicating the Tribes of the Om'Balah one by one, whether by Disease or War, they all began to parish. Then, the Dark Ones. The Dark Ones captured the weakest of the Om'Balah, turning them against their brothers in a Flesh-Driven madness. They were the Zumbai, or as the Foreigners screamed in terror, "Zombies!", now, being driven from their own ancient lands, the Tribal Men fight fiercely for what little they hold left, and the Om'Balah are but a story, something that a Parent might tell their child of before they went to bed. But they live on, and they will continue to do so, in any way that they can.

One, Canadian98 and Creille like this.
  13. Thithle

Thithle Builder Stabber

Elves Back Story Attempt
    The Skyland Elves were a xenophobic race, rarely leaving their heavenly kingdom. They looked down on the world below with little interest, neither fearing nor caring about the activities of the 'lesser races'. Until the Darklords emerged, with the will and power to threaten their home in the skies. Startled into activity, the Elves ventured out into the earthly realms, in search of hope against the undead hordes that would one day destroy the world. Beneath they found Tribesmen and strange Northerners fighting against the hordes and sometimes with each other. "Could these men be the Hope of the Elven, or will they lead us to our doom?" The answer is yet to be found.

Canadian98 likes this.
  14. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I can't wait till the server is back up ^_^.

15. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

Elf spawn is broken.

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Are there ways we can be promoted without writing/donating?

17. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

No it's not someone just griefed it. :/

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

STORY - Whole Background Story

All was in peace when there were only Elves and the Om'Balah(Tribesmen) the Elves knew of the Tribesmen's
    presence, but never felt a need to disturb them, but on the other hand, the tribesmen never even knew of the
    Elves, they continued on with their regular lives, until the Dark ones came(Darklords) they came and
    eliminated all which they saw, Elves, Tribesmen, Animals, and with the bodies, they created a Zombie horde
    which they sent back the way they came. All three groups then stuck mostly to their own land, until one day
    , another group appeared, across the long gorge, the Darklords seemed very disturbed about this, and surprised
    but the gorge was much too large to cross by any means, but day by day, more men and women appeared on the
    other side, and a bridge started to be developed, the Darklords made many attempts to stop this, but failed
    to do so, the Elves and the Tribesmen did not really care for the bridge, until it was finished, then more
    of these men flouded into the lands and built many structures along the plain, but the Darklords and the
    Tribesmen quickly demolished these and it created many ruins along the plains. All the races went back
    to their homes, Could peace continue? Was war evedint? New Alliances? That is up to you.

Creille likes this.
  19. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yeah play well :) the donating is for rich lazy people :) and this story writing will start off the rankings

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Do you like the full story?

Creille likes this.
Mods: jackitch