1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Creille's KAG video's!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Creille, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

cooltext747583130.png
    here is my youtube: YOUTUBE!!! :D :D
    Subscribe and toss me a like :) going make a zombie one with the Group Deaths Demise soon.
    cooltext747583287.png

KAG Commentary #1 (IT HAS MY VOICE!!!)

My headset broke so i had to use the computers inbuilt mic which is why some parts are very quite.
    SERIOUSLY POST ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!!!

My first Video (EVER!!!)

i might re-edit this to make it more up to date with KAG

Bomb Jump - Guide/Showcase

I Don't think i forgot any Bomb jumps. PLz post Critisism! :D

I3lue, Arcite, JamesHare and 5 others like this.
  2. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Nice Creille. Wish I could make videos but my computer is a piece of @#4%&^. :):thumbs_up:

Justpad likes this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Haha that sucks :P the laptop I normally use to play can't record sadly :( so I use an aus that we have :P

4. Decent gameplay videos....You make my name sound like kangaroo @9:55 :bird::>:(::bird:

Arcite and justi01 like this.
  5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Blame the mic.. :P
    Also I just realised how horrible the whistling sounds in the mic :O I better stop that habit :P
    Also anyone know of a good cheap headset at Jb or Eb or something?

6. Just buy a headset with a mic which has on of those noise cancellation sponges[?]
    They can mute out the -*** you dont want :P

7. Creille

Creille Base Burner

How much do you think an average one would cost?

8. Well, for a decent quality.... hmmm... about ~£20? or ~25$ some thing like that, with decent sound quality and all that good stuff.
    Anything under would just not be worth it. :)

9. Creille

Creille Base Burner

ok thx :D i will get a decent pair :)

10. :B): I liked your videos, I guess I'm a subscriber now

Creille likes this.
  11. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Dat voice... so manly :P

Justpad likes this.
  12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Bomb Jump - Guide/Showcase

I Don't think i forgot any Bomb jumps. PLz post Critisism! :D

here is my new video. Critism? what could i do better? also sorry i am just starting to use Camtasia so i think i accidently recorded my mouse as well.. :/ :p

13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey great work. Good to see more KAG videos. How are you finding Camtasia btw? The previews loaded way too slowly for me.

Some criticism though:

This video is wayyyy too long. I got bored around 3:00 in. You wasted a lot of time with mistakes and map changes and maneuvering around enemies. A better way to do it would be to go offline or on a private server on your own and just cut out the parts not showing the actual jumps. The instructions made sense to me since I'm already fairly familiar with bomb jumping but I imagine it would be kinda confusing for new players. Are you talking as you play? I really recommend recording the visuals and then later recording your voice over.

14. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok so in future shorter, speed up some parts and record over?
    Do people normally record over the gameplay?
    I was thinking of speeding up like 2 minutes of this but when I did it, it seemed to ruin the flow and some little details here and there.
    Also thanks for critism!!! :D I need more :)

Contrary likes this.
  15. Yeah they do usually record over it. Unless their doing a Let's Play or somewhat...

Creille likes this.
  16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok I'll try it next video :) slowly I'm getting better at just chatting to myself :P

Justpad likes this.
  17. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Nope. Like I said, just cut it out, delete it from the video. We don't need to see mistakes or respawn times, fast or not. One quote that comes to mind now is "it's not what you put in but what you take out". I'm not sure who it's by or even if it was in the context of video production, but it rings true now. As someone who watches a lot of gameplay videos I'd much rather three minutes of consistently decent footage than watch one amazing clip hidden in 10 minutes of mediocrity.

Likewise recording the audio afterwards is good because you can undo mistakes and plan out your words better.

Anyways I am not a very successful youtuber myself so take my words with a grain of salt.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  18. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok I will head this advice you may see this in my next video :) I think it'll be a zombies match

//Creille, I love you like a bro, but srsly: stop with the not -snip-ing your quotes when the post you're quoting is directly above you. ~fbb
    ~Abit of bromance aye? and yeah k just doing most forum stuff on iPad nowadays so it's Abit hard but will do and thx :)

19. Dead_Exposure

Dead_Exposure Drill Rusher

Very nice job on these videos. I myself want to make some videos for kag but for now i can't since i got a lame laptop on me.

20. Creille

Creille Base Burner

i am meant to be extinct atm :P but here is my latest vid, it is old and has been lying around on my laptop for a while.. enjoy it though, it may be outdated but meh.

it's really just a broad showcase

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.