1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

Someone i have noticed being very decent and not straying from the role play is Nominatios. She seems to have a good understanding of how the whole game normally breaks down into war and because of that, yesterday we managed to keep a long and prosperous peace going with her as our queen. She made comments on things like kegs and how they were too powerful, cheap and that they were the whole reason that the map usually had to be restarted (she is not active on the forums so i thought i would pass on her thoughts) I highly recommend her as an admin as she has all the quality's that an admin should i.e authority, quick grasp of situations and you cant bs her.

2. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Okay, if I see him again, he will be banned. Thanks for report :).
    @Cleggy : I saw her yesterday. I'll surely recommend her to other admins ;).

cleggy likes this.
  3. ZeThtb

ZeThtb Haxor

Fix & Improve the server in 10 steps:

#1: New Head Admin that makes sure the current admins don't break the rules.
    #2: Enforce rules.
    #3: Follow all submissions of ban requests, look at all submited screenshots and act on them.
    #4: Set respawn time to 30:00 sec instead of ~10 ish
    #5: Mod a kind of tree that grows only very slowly. Let elfs have the "good" wood, to encourage trade and rp reasons.
    #6: Fix HP values over various races to stop the "78% of players are in one team because it has the most hp" issue
    #7: Idiot filter: You get 3 warnings for using ooc in ic, then a kick.
    #8: Admins don't just abuse there power for themselves (looking at you viking), but use it to make fun events for everyone.
    #9: Zombies
    #10; As above suggests... don't get admins from a Kindergarden ^^

4. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

Under these "steps" you would be banned ZeThtb

-Grey- likes this.
  5. Clost

Clost Arsonist

1st : The "head admin" (Van as owner of the server) is on hollydays and come back today.
    2nd : We made a banlist who will be on soon.
    3rd : We cant do this with trees.
    4th : The HP value is fixed and Idk if we will change it.
    5th : Nobody is abusing as admin on the server. The complainers are often the rules breaker.
    6th : If we add zombies, we have to change all the server config and some players dont like it.
    7 th : So you say some admins are kids or something like retard. Well we are not.

I heard you griefed on the server. If you wanna make the server better, its not a good way I think.

cleggy likes this.
  6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Ramsis is the Head Admin Van is the Owner

7. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Ramsis is not, he just self-proclaimed head admin.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  8. Viking176

Viking176 Shipwright

Ugh, it takes awhile master.

9. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Btw- I'm now back from my holiday.

delankski likes this.
  10. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

So you've been in a holiday for 15 Days 8 hours 9 minutes and 48 seconds? :D
    lol.

Ah why is the server down ? :)

11. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Something like that :D and I have no idea- some problems Unnamed is looking into.

12. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

yeah, but theres some problems:
    1: as you said, they attack elves, a thin and skinny folk, and dwarves, sturdy and therefore uneatable. only humans are soft and tasty.
    2: they KEEP killing them. thats bullshit. you need one corpse, "prepare" it (with a hammer), and then youre done.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 28, 2012 5:40 PM ---</br>
    somehow, you always wait until I sound desperate, come up with "a new way to look at it", and get all the credit...
    ...how do you do that? its genius. lol.
    thanks for the wise words, zaloski.

13. Bart-

Bart- Catapult Fodder

Dat admins :')

Banned for killing someone 2 times :O

14. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

No, he is, Vanhuek even told me.

15. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

But I am still owner and head of the server.

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I'd just like to stop by and tell you how much I love this server, alot of people I have talked to think differently, but whenever I'm on, I have always had a good time RPing, whether it be with an Elf, Dwarf, Man or Orc.

Gofio, Clost, cleggy and 2 others like this.
  17. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

When I was on earlier, dwarves kept pissing everyone off. They got in a war with the orcs (that was legitimate, I guess). But then they started attacking the elf base for no reason (EDIT: Actually I think someone said that a guy wanted to "cut our trees"), throwing bombs and stuff. They were even messing with the humans' base to get to us. They brought kegs and blew holes in the ground.

And still, I don't think dwarf knights should have 4 hearts. At least orc knights should have the same.

Gofio likes this.
  18. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Make a terrorist team, orange colored, and are allowed to kill freely, but also allowed to be killed on sight by anyone. :p

19. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

HOLY AEOIHAEROGJEARGAERJASOIGJ
    I get the 1000th post on this thread!!!
    :blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank: :blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::down::eek::thumbs_up:

I believe this is the most popular thread on the Forums. (And yes, I was waiting very long for this moment.)

cleggy and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  20. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Holy fuck, that was awesome !
    Congrats on that Para :D

ParaLogia likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.