1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dwatring's 10v10 Lounge

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by dwatring, Jul 19, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

You were terrible with a catapult. You shot it multiple times over and over again and destroyed multiple towers. You came back after your next kick, you did it AGAIN. Then you got banned.

2. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Map suggestion? Make a map that is just a large sloping valley. Like the inside of a caldera. Each team will spawn on little plains on the opposite ends of the caldera. There will no giant mountains. The highest points in the map will be where the opposite bases spawn.

wait... I feel like an idiot but... Dwat? your maps are randomly generated right? if so just completely ignore this lol

3. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

Quite frankly the only server I like playing on.

4. dwatring

Fellere. One of our maps is exactly that. A flat map with a large wide hole. It's also generated.

We also have one on the flipside of that. A flat map with a wide hill.

And thanks SpitfireXero.

5. dwatring

Two types of generated maps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

If you need admin,send me mail.I see you miss one over period i play.

7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Yo bro I keep getting ping kicked from your rad server.

8. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

I vote we allow admins to kick for minecrafting. Just played with a handful of teammates that spent the entire game making a castle at thick as possible, and no forward defenses. Needless to say, it got taken down and used against us right off the bat. This happened all three rounds I played with them.

9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Why do you need to vote for this? It's up to server owners what rules are executed on their servers.

10. dwatring

I'll raise ping limit.

NEW MAP GENERATION EDITS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Not so much a vote, just asking dwat if we could make it a server rule.
    Also, now that archers are back to 1 arrow per tree, can we start with 15-20 again?

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Well, some admins might think that I minecraft because I play as builder alot so that's kinda unfair for certain players Cat.

13. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

There's a difference between being a builder and minecrafting. Picture related, it's why our team got wrecked so hard last night.
    All of our builders spent the whole round making this base, one of which thought it would be a good idea to dig out the entire underside of it and replace it with stone. However, since they were all too busy with this and not forward defenses, the underground tunnel got swarmed at used against us. Had they acted like real builders, and not minecrafter, we would have had a chance. But no, blue put an OP right outside our base and won.

On an unrelated note: It seems that all the gold spawns on the blue side. All the maps I played on last night, the gold was inaccessible to red during warmup. However, blue had a full goldmine under their base every round.

Attached Files:

14. luizbr

luizbr Shopkeep Stealer

One of the best servers out there.
    Youll see me often playing there.

15. dwatring

I'll be looking forward to seeing you on.

16. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Meh, mine server used to be called like that but then I kinda lost interest and was too busy to fix all the stuff. Now it's up cause it's up. Maybe I'll freaking force myself to play KAG actually and fix the map issues on my server.

17. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

This is probably my favorite server because the size limit :)
    My friend had an issue with ping, glad you raised it!

18. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I keep getting ping kicked. Is there a way to make me exempt from that? Maybe if I was a moderator or something?

19. dwatring

I actually think it's my internet being stupid. But I'll raise ping limit and reset my router.

20. Deuce88

Deuce88 Shipwright

Love this server..hope to make some friends on here soon

Mods: jackitch