1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I made a map with a mountain in the middle for the dwarves elves to the left and humans to the right with orcs underneath but never finished it.

EDIT: and also put a Human and Dwarf Tent to reduce spawn killing.

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Good, right now it ends up with dwarves owning half the map (still), orcs raiding them, and them being butthurt and attacking the other 3 factions (who are all downhill on one side of the mountain)

cleggy likes this.
  3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

We just need a huge map. I mean where each Race has, in KAG distances, miles upon miles of their own land, and space in between. With this it'd make it harder to just random kill when they have to travel for so long to do so,with the possibility of dying and returning.

Next suggestion is that each race has their own Spawn point on their land and NOT in the middle. Plus is it possible at all to make it where Out Posts only work when built in their own area? Otherwise if built in another area not their own, it becomes either useless or automatically changes Team colors to that of the area in which it's occupied? This would also make other Classes not make a spawn on, say, an Elves land just so they can spawn back and kill them when they aren't looking.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 29, 2012 10:03 PM ---</br>
    One last suggestion. A code that makes killing impossible unless everyone votes to turn it on. Otherwise, say, it makes everyone invincible until the voting is on to agree to killing such as wars.

4. hayden1999

hayden1999 Catapult Fodder

Can I be unbanned,I was in orc and to stay in character I lead a small army of other orcs and attacked the elves for they attacked our Allies the Elves.And to reply to the previous commentor there should be some sort of diplomatic screen to raise war against other and only the king may decide this.But,only then the sparring races should be able to kill eachother.
    PS maybe a embassy for peace and war.Peace costing Gold or Other team votes.

5. That post makes no sense, and I'm pretty sure there were people calling for your blood yesterday for griefing... Nevermind! :D

6. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I am reporting a whole mess of Orcs random killing the new players. A reason was stated. They DID role play before. What gives them a right not not role play to the new ones to log in, and random kill us and think it's okay?

Above all, Rayne condones it and tells me to shut up with my whining.

Lastly I heard from Rayne that Type killing is being taken off. If so, I swear a lot of people will leave this if you make it where it's even more easier to random kill and them not have a way to sit and talk without being worried about being killed. You need someone to come on and FORCE this behavior to stop. This is a role playing server and even Rayne tries to act like it's whatever they want it to be.

This is why I applied for an admin position on here. Because if no admin is on, they do whatever the fuck they want. It's bullshit, people.

7. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

You can stop spamming your application for admins, I can assure you, you won't become one, nor is anyone voting for you to become a failure of a RP admin.

Typing killing is being removed because any pleb can sit in the middle of battle, start typing when he gets in trouble, and he would be immune the entire time AND stand in other player's way while they can't hurt him.

8. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Spamming? I only posted it once.

You really are confusing me with someone else if you can sit there and say I've spammed it.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 30, 2012 12:48 AM ---</br>
    Also there needs to be a rule over typing when in the middle of a war. But not remove it altogether.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 30, 2012 12:49 AM ---</br>
    You also probably are the same group of people who get pissed when people complain that they get killed, because you're the ones doing the killing and having a blast with it. No one needs the right to kill new people who log on even if a war was officially stated. Not without explaining it to them. I was killed 5 times in a row without anyone role playing or explaining jack shit to me. Where do they have that right? Where does it state they can random kill them even though they previously Role played about it with those logged in?

9. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Whoah whoah whoah! Who said they're removing the type kill rule?
    1) Rayne isn't an admin on the server
    2) I'm in the admin chat and I have not seen any talk about removing chat killing
    3) I'm out of stuff to say

10. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I will make no comment on the content of your posts (for now), but for goodness' sake, would you stop double/triple posting? They do get merged, but we also get several alerts for each time you do it. Just use the edit button.

11. Boxpipe

Congratulations you just learn't what out of the loop means!

12. FlamingDragon96

Well I don't get any notifications anymore from this thread for some reason and I have to check manually, I haven't been on the server so I don't know what's going on. But I'm in the admin chat and there's no talk about removing type kill rule, actually more rules were added but van hasn't had the time to update the OP.

13. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Look at the top right of the thread, next to the page numbers. Does it say Watch Thread or Unwatch Thread?

14. Boxpipe

The fact that almost every admin on the RP server is globally hated amongst the KAG community, pretty much shows the future of the admins, why bother keeping admins up-to-date when they are going to be removed and replaced? Not to mention the incompetence of most of them.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  15. FlamingDragon96

1) I'm not an admin
    2) They won't be replaced, my guess is that they're adding more
    3) If you want to ask why I'm in the admin chat well I have the answer, I have no idea why

Edit: Yes, it's on watch thread.

16. Boxpipe

Not even close bby!

quoting you too

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

1)You're an idiot.

2)Zod agrees.

3)Typekilling is not against the rules anymore because people abused it like assholes, however people do keep some honor in it, for example you were in a hole typing and I waited for you to finish typing and then killed you

4)We RPed peacefully and some humans declared war on us, same with dwarves who... raped an elf, which was... yeah.

5)We don't have to RP all over again because YOU logged in, YOU catch up , not us.

18. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

I would like to thank Zee for being a great admin, he always follows an amazing moral code as well as the admin rules, while trolls might be hating on him he has proven to many that he is one of the best admins a server can have. If anything he should be given more of a voice in this server as he is usually the only admin i see online. He is both a great admin and a great dungeon master, and i wish him the best of luck in the future.

19. Clost

Clost Arsonist

So we are hated? Modification : YOU hate us. If you feel better then us, try to explain 10 times the same things to idiots like you who dont even understand the word "RULES". Yes, we will recruit some more admins but learn that player have an IRL life and can't be always connected on the server.

@FlamingDragon : You are because you was interrested by the idea at the beginning of the server.

20. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

oh and boxpipe, GET THE HELL OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!
    </br>--- merged: Aug 30, 2012 1:40 AM ---</br>
    I know i have been less than supportive in the past but with people like Zee this server will be great and with less people like boxpipe this will be the best server on the planet, i would like to help with this server in anyway possible and if anyone has Boxpipes address I will make sure he stops trolling....

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.