1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you read the post above yours, you'd see that groups have been replaced. So yes they have been deleted.

2. STORM1

STORM1 Ballista Bolt Thrower

how can i make a clan?

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

4. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Is there a way I can get the info off the old group page? Or will I have to start over?

5. Kouji

Start over

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup, if there was anything you had on your old pages that you forgot to make copies of, they're gone. :(

7. STORM1

who del the all??

8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

It was just changed to a different plugin so it couldn't"t have kept it

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just a headsup, talked with Shad and he's looking into retrieving a relatively recent copy of the old groups. Hopefully you'll be able to get what you need from that.

10. STORM1

how do i get my member back?

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

"Member"? Do you mean 'membership' as in 'people who were a part of your old group', or something else?

12. STORM1

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

You'll have to invite them to rejoin your new group.

14. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I'm not playing KAG, and I don't need now account. Where I should post that I want sell account or get refund(if there's any option)?

15. Kouji

No allowed. Don't know why you think you can if it's no allowed in any other game. Also, you've already played kag more than long enough, so why should you get a refund, unless you can return back that playtime? If you had been playing for only a week, it'd be reasonable, but over 5 months? No.

16. Draven

Draven Catapult Fodder

i sound like a total noob but... i just got KAG( the free version ) and i cant seem to be able to find the "play" button. pls help :huh?:

17. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's C:/KAG/KAG.exe by default.

18. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

How do I can change the langage of the forum for me?
    Need a theme? Modify something?

19. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Asu, only way to do that is to go to the different language sections down the bottom....and they don't really have any threads.

20. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok I'm a beginner and I got a question:

Please and thank you

Mods: Gurin