1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to Log In Game.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Kovett, Sep 5, 2012.

1. This has been happening for a while now.

[​IMG]

Just want to know what the problem is, and if I can fix it.

2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Thats happened to me before but it sort of fixed itself, it only popped up once or twice and i havnt seen it since. [2+months ago] :( If anything i suppose uninstalling and reinstalling? Thats the only thing that can pop up into my head.

3. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

That happens to me occasionally,try closing kag and opening it again. Shut down your pc and try again. Try on another user or log off and try again. (I'm sure you've tried all these but I thought I would suggest it.) I've found that if you choose offline play and then go back to the main menu and click online play it will ask you to log in but this sometimes works instead.

Cerbercre likes this.
  4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi soulrealm,

Were you able to resolve this problem? I see successful logins from you yesterday (in the logs), but want to hear from you that the problem is resolved

5. Yeah. I just reinstalled KAG.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 8, 2012 4:35 AM ---</br>
    It's back.

6. FliesLikeABrick

soulrealm, can you message me on AIM or IRC so I can look at this with you via teamviewer?

AIM FliesLikeABrick
    IRC FliesLikeABrick on irc.quakenet.org (#kag)

7. AirStyle

AirStyle Catapult Fodder

I can't log on though. I've tried everything but I get the same error:

OCurl Error in getMyInfo(): SSL connect error

I'm using the free version.

soulrealm likes this.
  8. FliesLikeABrick

I would appreciate it if you guys could try and find a time to get in touch with me on IRC, AIM or google talk (my kag username @gmail.com)

That way I can try and find some of the causes of this problem

9. AirStyle

AirStyle Catapult Fodder

I'll try to see something. by the way, the rss didn't work. I didn't get your reply until just now.
    </br>--- merged: Oct 19, 2012 5:53 AM ---</br>
    Okay, There's one thing I've discovered. On my old ASUS gaming computer I re-installed KAG. It gave me the Server connection error the first time, but then I tried to log in again, and it worked. Here's the weird thing, the news would not show up: some sort of error. Now, on my new computer, the one has the problem, the news worked on the newest build, but I still could not log in.