1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I waz new b4 al u . gut prof

https://forum.kag2d.com/members/skumbagkris.6809/

red my post it haz pics

make sure read

thanks

I'm not officially leaving, more losing interest. I think the forums and the community here has really slowed down with a loss of activity and creativity. I used to be on here every day, now I won't post publicly for a week or more. I'm still in all the cool spam conversations though.

I love you all. <3 Fbb is one of my favorites. I automatically love Gayne because he has immense love for Aussie 14 year olds, so I need to love him back.

What a lovely post I have made, look at that cleanliness.

GloriousToast likes this.
  2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

I demand that you post 20 more posts to reach the magic 1000.

feet, Ghozt and justi01 like this.
  3. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Everyone's got to start off somewhere. Hello ladies and gentlemen.

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Nice to meet you, enjoy your stay!

Skowt likes this.
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Indeed. As Ghozt said, welcome! :)

I notice you host servers, excellent! Hopefully you'll get some real business here once the next update comes out and a lot of people come out of hibernation. ;) Now if only you were in Australia! :p

{edit}
    The next free tip I was going to hand out was going to be about hosting a KAG server, but seeing as you're already in the biz that's kinda superfluous. :rollseyes: Instead, here a dancing zombie chicken for you to look at: :zchicken:

Skowt, Ghozt and Creille like this.
  6. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

Welcome skowt to the KAG community :)

Skowt likes this.
  7. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Much appreciated. Fuzzy, thanks for the dancing zombie chicken! It's always good to have one, just encase.

Looking forward to getting to know the community and forming some new relationships. :)

KnightGabe13, Ghozt, Stevedog and 2 others like this.
  8. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

What does that imply? THEBONESAUCE is free tonight, I think.
    On that note, welcome to the forums. ;)

Creille likes this.
  9. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Hello everyone I am new to the KAG forums so I'm going to start off by saying hello to everyone.:):thumbs_up: I love KAG I have been playing KAG for a long time I will never stop because this game is to die for.

dnmr likes this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hello, RampageX! :) Glad to hear you love the game and glad to have you on the forums! :)

I haven't come across you before, I don't think? Where do you hail from/what servers do you hang out on?

RampageX likes this.
  11. RampageX

I've seen you a couple of times I don't think you notice my to much because all your other friends on KAG. ;)

I stay on Action servers, Beo servers, and usually every server that you don't need premium for. By the way I will buy premium and I will end up donating to the forums because I love KAG that much. I only play this game.

Thanks for the warm welcoming FuzzyBlueBaron. :)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Ah, in that case I will have to keep an eye out for you in the future!

And not a problem, it's always good to have new people join the forum community. :)

RampageX likes this.
  13. RampageX

Ok, I'm hoping I see you in-game. I see you been on this forums quite a while I have been playing long to but I never check out the forums so I'm glad I did now. :)

14. Slimmy

Slimmy Catapult Fodder

I am australian and i can host home servers :) I guess I'm saying HELLO everyone!!!
    also i love the game so far! it's really fun, i like knights the best!

15. Whippee

Whippee Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone!

I'm new and I'm wondering what server do all the players go on? There's like hardly any people on the servers..

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Hello! It would be great if you could host some servers. Australians are in dire need of more servers.
    Hello and welcome to the Forum! If you don't see a lot of servers, you may have to change the "Display By" option, as seen at the top in this screenshot.
    [​IMG]
    If it is set to Beginner, that means you can only see RTDM games, which account for only a fraction of servers. Change it to "Ping" or "Players", so that it sorts all servers by least lag or most players. I hope this helps you! If you are looking for a decent free server, I would recommend Action [!] Unlimited | Classic server, but maybe that's just because that's my clan. :p I'm an admin there, so you can call if there are any griefers.

dnmr and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. Whippee

Whippee Catapult Fodder

Ok I will try out action unlimited :) thank you

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hello you two, welcome! :D

It's really great to see fresh faces here. :)

In fact, I even feel up to handing out a free tip: I've mentioned this to some people, but there's a Groups section which contains a lot of private subforums for clans and interest groups. You can find the tab to it in between "Forums" and "Members" under the "King Arthur's Gold Forum" title in the top left of the screen. Be sure to check it out! ;)

Here's hoping to see you two 'round some more. :B):

Slimmy likes this.
  19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That was a veritable flood of new bananas compared to what we're used to, methinks. Always good news!

20. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Need to get Loki to post here.
    (yes, he is back.)
    Anyway, welcome you two, enjoy your time!
    Also other good free servers include Dr.Frink's Funhouse and Soulream's Server.

Mods: Gurin