1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WAR Mode, Full KAG and the fairly immediate future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

ghghghghghghghghghghghghgghghghghghgh.

(The sound I make when I think something is TO amazing).

2. reyman

reyman Shopkeep Stealer

There is some support for mapper on this new release ?
    I make recently a map (cf castleWar (with photoshop) on kagstuff.com); how can i adapt my map to all this GREAT new features ?

3. augizzz999

augizzz999 Catapult Fodder

i hope it was worth waiting!

4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I think we can say using common sense that collapses will not fall straight down. If the devs are remaking the game with different code, they're trying to keep the important things the same, and collapses that go straight down just aren't dangerous enough.

So yes, collapses will behave realistically.

5. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

O.o so awesome o.O

6. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

Really, they are not realistic; they ALWAYS leer to the right. This gives what ever team on the right advantage. If they fell straight down it would totally nullify it. It looks like you have not played the game long enough as sometimes during collapses you get hit by invisible blocks and die. Common sense says things fall down straight by gravity with no turbulence. I am pretty sure there is no wind in this game which could effect the blocks falling. Hey if there was wind why wouldn't effect arrows and bombs and catapult rocks? fire?

7. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It all looks great, im super hyped for when this comes out. :) Glad i had that feel to buy the game when i first found out about it.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  8. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

maybe you can do what minecraft does and have the classic version playable on the website
    </br>--- merged: Sep 9, 2012 6:35 PM ---</br>
    maybe if causes by a explosion the will veer the opposite direction looking like it was blown away. Wood would go far and stone not so much.

9. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

They most likely won't shut down old KAG. If that was ever the case they wouldn't tell us they'd 'keep' old kag for the non Gold members.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  10. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

11. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Looks sexy. :r_flex: ;):flex:

12. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Maybe this will get me spending a little more time on gold servers. :p
    If somebody doesn't make a bisoncopter mod the MOMENT this comes out, I could get violent...

allknowingfrog likes this.
  13. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

so can you make it that wind is a force that changes directions similar to in golf games. affects arrows or bombs by making them go farther or shorter depending on the wind. that kind of wind?

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  14. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Oh gawd, this took me off guard. Looks incredible! I think it's great that so much effort is being pooled into one gamemode, that's a lot better then trying to work on a bunch at once and hurting their overall quality. I really wish the best of luck and hope this turns out the way it's suppose to be!

Also, I really hope that boat-kites will be a legit way of transportation. I can already see myself building a massive tower on the first proxy island and then gliding over the the middle island from the top of the proxy with a boat-kite. WE NEED THIS.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  15. hexalslug

hexalslug Bison Rider

I hope this will be separate from the current game. Like:
    -[Free] classic
    -[Gold] classic
    -[Gold] new engine

Because though the new developments look great, KAG as it is now is a great game and i think people are still going to want to play it, so it makes sense to split these versions entirely, not only for the free mode.

16. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

They should make a mod after all of this that allows you to build ON your boat. Not just a boat shop, so we could build massive Boat Fortresses and battle on water like that.

17. The-CrabSpy

The-CrabSpy Shipwright

This is awesome! :D

18. Mr_Mojo

Mr_Mojo Shipwright

Damn all of this hiatus was scarring me thanks for the update Geti/Max

19. Formed_Zeus

Formed_Zeus Shipwright

Thanks for the update!

I for one, can barely hold my urine in anticipation of this release.

20. Oh! Oh!!! How about King Arthur's Empire?

Voxxitronic and KnightGabe13 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.