1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WAR Mode, Full KAG and the fairly immediate future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Aaaaand suddenly airship starts to be f*cking jet... dat speed...

Froghead48 likes this.
  2. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Well that all depends on where your jumping from, and how well you can aim the jump lol.;)

3. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

As long as it's possible, Just thinking how cool it would be to jump onto a airship a slash it until it falls apart, or as worm said, using bombs to give aircraft or watercraft minor boosts of speed at the risk of damage itself.

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

I know all the moders when they see the Angel Script code will be like:

5. Worm

I meant that:
    Randomguy bombjumps onto airship giving energy from bombjump to airship, making it move ultra fast.

6. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Yeah I feel bad for anyone who's ever displayed any modding talent. Their message boxes will be flooded with idiots asking them to make them airships and shit like that every day.

Froghead48 and KnightGabe13 like this.
  7. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

If everything gets rewritten, will this cause problems with gamemodes players made before this update?

At the end of the devlog video He makes stuff collapse that is still attached to other blocks, isn't this quite dangerous and unpredictable?

And when will the NES graphics be presented? :D

8. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I'm sure there's more to it then if you hammer at every floor level block in a 3 tile diameter that entire front sections of castles will fall down, at least I hope there is, it seemed like there was the possibility to make it work alot more dynamically then that anyway.

As has been mentioned all previous mods won't work with the new code, but to be honest alot of the either wouldn't work well with the new gameplay or would need such massive changes you might as well re-write them anyway.

You can tell people are sitting around waiting for an update when they gleefully chat about airships and dragons for a page and a half rather then the forum just been dead, hope we get some more screens and stuff soon.

9. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Supposedly Airships do NOT need to be modded in good sirs. Just saiyen.

10. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I did

Gofio likes this.
  11. I'm so pumped for this update. Last game I was waiting for this excited was Warcraft 3. I wish I could donate but I do not have credit card. :/

Froghead48 and Beef like this.
  12. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

If this update came tommorow, i would be like...

Should i play Kag...or new panda WOW....hmm...hrrpphhhmmm....... hm hmh hm........ Erm.... Well...... ughhh.........hmm....
    mmhhmmm....what was i doing? oh yea.... deciding...... hmm..... Okay wheres my KAG shortcut :D

13. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

I won't read this post again, it's like hitting myself.
    Anyway hope the update will be released soon I can't wait for the new siege.

UnnamedPlayer and Froghead48 like this.
  14. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

For custom heads, dear devs, you just have to check modding forum with mishka's heads for example....

kubasanus likes this.
  15. ryandietrich

ryandietrich Catapult Fodder

I want more zombies in ZF. and more classes, like a saboteur or Paladin.

16. Worm

If you would move your ass, you could see that in next update (may)be new classes.

17. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Or do it yourself...

18. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Oh man I'm checking back like thrice every day to see if the new update launched but no cigar :(

Well I guess then I'm off playing War of Roses again... :)

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

LOL, I check back every day anyway. :P

20. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Geti has already stated that he will not be using MishKa's head because of legal issues.
    However they may be used for inspiration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.