1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The pie menu

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SpideY, Sep 18, 2012.

1. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Is it possible to resize the pie menu ?

The screen of my laptop is too small to display all taunts :x

Attached Files:

2. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

That is how it is?

3. Nananas

Nananas Bison Rider

Is already reported on Mantis ... :)

4. Am I the only person who thinks that typing 'make a bomb shop' is faster than going trough 2 menus to post "Make a bomb workshop!"?
    I mean, the only thing that is actually useful is "MOVE!" since you can use it with only one press of a button.

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

They're useful if you want to send out messages while walking though.

Ne3zy likes this.
  6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I just remember the basic motions for "Make a bomb shop!"and "Make quarters!" (Top left--Top left and Top left--bottom right). Believe me, it is very quick if you know remember the positions. Also, I can quickly direct it at a builder if I put my mouse over them before doing the command. A downside to that is that sometimes it targets random people and they're like: "wtf are you sayin noob im knight".

Also, if I want to do a random taunt I just do Left--[Random Direction]. It doesn't really matter which one I do.

Edit: Another thing--I still hate [Y] as the teamchat button. I always end up pressing enter first, so I basically announce to everyone: "yThere's a tunnel under their base EVERYONE RUSH!"
    ...Bring back Left Alt as a custom key :QQ:

GloriousToast, Wixmef and Ej like this.
  7. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

You can try going to KAG\Base\Scripts\startup_config.cfg and changing the resolution to your computers resolution.
    Go to http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/ to check your resolution if you don't know what it is.

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yea it always triggers random people for me. I think it's because I don't have the fixed cam enabled. Weird..

9. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

I was going to post the same it's really annoying, even if you make your resolution higher it still don't work the chat hide it all.