1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bringing it All Together (Slowly)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You can get started by learning the logic behind angelscript here: http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/

2. palmito

palmito Shopkeep Stealer

EPIC! :eek:

Gofio and LucasTT like this.
  3. Mcnuggies hat?

4. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I'm never going to play any server with the phrase "some mods by Mulpy" in it, now.

Gofio, UnnamedPlayer and Rayne like this.
  5. What if it was a cool mcnuggies mod?

6. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Is that corn? :D

7. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I haven't been here in a while. The combat and physics development sounds hella rad, but is it still true that there will NOT be a CTF mode, except in the buggy, classic builds? If it is no longer in your plans to "fix" the simpler game modes, how easy will it be to replicate via mods? Some of us just want the simple, refined fun of older builds, without the horrible bugs of the newer builds (I also doubt there are enough competent players left to populate full-fledged strategy games, as fun as they might sound if played well. At least on Action[!] CTF I can comfortably slash away despite being surrounded by sub-humans who can't form sentences).

feet and Bookmark like this.
  8. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Welcome to the internet.:D

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not entirely, just that we're not sure we can promise it. We may have to support just a rewritten CTF if time gets short, who knows ;)
    Either way, via mods it's entirely possible. Easy is another matter, as it's a programming task so there are many ways to get it done, some more complicated than others. As a side note, if someone puts together an especially flashy gamemode and gives their consent we'd be likely to include that in vanilla at some point.

JacKD and Gofio like this.
  10. Creille

Creille Base Burner

so are the tree's you always picture going to become the default tree's? as i like how they are atm.

and i love the idea's of what are coming :)
    :thumbs_up:

11. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Hello Geti, I tink the tree's is A good idea and you should maybe make the cata's like that car thing but that you can drive in it I do not agree sorry it would be to easy to get up there and no one would walk and you could not kill people and stuff.

12. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Commas boy! Commas!

Gofio, lehoon, feet and 8 others like this.
  13. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

For the life of me, read it 4 times, I've given up lol.
    Anyways, i think you get to DRIVE it, not need to be pushed. Thats what i can gather from that sentence.

14. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

with only one word, he said what everyone else has been trying to say the last four pages.

xChapx and KnightGabe13 like this.
  15. RichEdmonds

RichEdmonds The Ostrich Rider Donator

Or did the epicness in this thread epicly accumulate from the epics of epic that published epictored proportionate content, which in turn epictated the epicdaming epicgnarly epicshamdom of epicdrom? For some reason that sounded much better in my head.

16. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Actually with such a scripting update, they should be able to also make it where you can change armor, shield, weapons, shoes, faces, and heads separately. They won't, but it'd be cool, and would add very good customization.

17. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Coolness :D
    Im guessing someone could make planting trees, crafting items, having more ores, and many other things possible eh?
    Sweetness :3

Gofio likes this.
  18. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I hope planting new trees would be possible without any mods.
    I absolutely hate it when people build over tree stumps during the build phase and then mid-way into the game we have to break our own doors for building material.

Gofio and Chrispin like this.
  19. xiaojin67

xiaojin67 King's Entertainer Tester

I watched the new video, that cart looks epic but also looked like it was going to fall apart... :D grinding its way up the steps..
    and new sprites? the skin was really pinkish - i hope that doesnt apply to everyone :p , other than that, good work :thumbs_up:

Apronymous likes this.
  20. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I love you Geti, this is looking so good. ;_;