1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Deven

Deven Builder Stabber

Ayo there! I am an old KAG player but i finnaly decided to join KAG forums. I have a gold account and I am brilliant builder! :hammer::flex:!!! I am from Poland and sometimes i stream KAG on TwitchTV :)

FuzzyBlueBaron, Contrary and RampageX like this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Great to have you with us! :)

kl4060 likes this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Aurevoir 5 ever :')
    Thanks for the good times

4. Quimbo

Quimbo Shopkeep Stealer

5. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome back! :)

Quimbo likes this.
  6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Hey everyone it's moi :)

So I am finally leaving the KAG community after "a long time" and I thought I'd like to leave a happy message before I go that will be locked.. Lol.

So anyways thanks everyone for being so much fun to play with, and thanks Dev team for turning this simple game into the best thing I have ever played! I really hope more updates will be coming and the game gets popular as it rightfully deserves to be. One thing though! Don't you ever remove bomb jumping! Or I will come and snap your **** off :)

This isn't allowed as I've seen but I thought I would just like to be a little rebelious + fuzzy you better be the one to lock this, kouji's quick but your quicker.

I hope I made a good input into the community with my maps and video's and servers. I also guess RU5H will fall without a leader like the other time I left for 2 weeks, but if it does disappear I give permission to any decent player to start it up again and be a leader, ATM Cerbercre is the leader but once he leaves I think Barge74 will be a great leader. AOE you better not die as well!

Also POWER are a bunch of archer campers ;P (had to say what we all were thinking) Ily all the same though.

Also Exid your still a boss player. And I would have requested to joined AOE back when I was "good" but then RU5H would have died so meh. And Antman you've always been the better one out of us ;)

And maybe one day one of my maps could be used as a default one (hint hint ;))
    I love KAG (my dream game) but sadly I just don't have the time for it and I have lost interest, but even though I leave doesn't mean you guys have to to.

Also now I am gone my maps will be public so you can edit them and copy them or whatever, you could even get one and edit it then claim it as your own :P I won't care as I will not know :P and also I made so much stuff so other people could enter competitions and/or donate to a server to be used, so there are about 13 maps which I have never claimed or acknowledged floating around you just gotta find them ;)

WALL OF TEXT!!!
    I'm still the emoji king!

-Creille (Chauncey)
    Your friendly admin on a billion servers, map-maker, Server hoster, Modder, tutorial maker, Leader and player.

PS. Kouji why you sex me!?

PPS. Follow me on twitter! _Chauncey_ and yes that's my IRL name so all you pedo's can come rape me now ;)

PPPS. I love pawning you noobs :)

PPPPS. PPPPPS. Exid ur da noob of KAG

PPPPPPS. Aurevoir

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Moved to off-topic.

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Why do people leave when we're so close to the grand apex of KAG development? The hugest update ever will be out within a month (probably) for goodness' sake! I suppose I understand if you really don't have time, but surely a brand-smacking new engine and texture and everything is worth tuning in for? :eek:

KnightGabe13 and Creille like this.
  9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Sorry Furai, but merged with the I'm Leaving/Coming Back thread.

Also good bye Creille. Good Luck. Also to answer your question, because I wanted to.

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Welp. More people leaving. It makes me cry, only not really, because I am a man, and men don't cry openly. They bottle it up inside until they explode into a shower of pain mingled with trauma.

See ya, Creille.

11. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

> Says he's crying
    > Says he isn't

LOGIC.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The hell? What is it with me turning my back for lunch and people leaving? I swear, if I had a dollar for every time that happened I'd have a whole 9 dollars. :huh?:

Sorry to see you go, Creille! Here's hoping to see you again on occasion? Mebbe once the update is out? :3

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  13. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

delete this

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

No problem. I wanted to do in myself but was to lazy. :)

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Can you buy me lunch with those dollars? It'd help me get over my grief.

//For you, my love? Anything. :3 :heart:
    //Anything? :3
    //Within reason, dear. I won't be buying you a zebra dressed up like a pink kazoo if that's what you're after--those kazoo outfits are made in Mangoland and I'm racist like that.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  16. Dodge999

Dodge999 Shipwright

Hi Am BACK YAY!

17. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

Good to have you back C:

18. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Im back from my holiday. But i doubt anyone cares.

19. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yep, but welcome back anyways!:)

Lord_bugg and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  20. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Hello. I haven't been here for a while, but the latest newspost made me want to come and check how the KAG community is doing. You probably won't see me much in-game yet before the update, but I'll check out the forum and IRC a lot more often now.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Ej like this.
Mods: Gurin