1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

We are standing behind Schizoid. Just sayain.
    Oh, Schizoid aint the only one who had bad expierences with you.

-EDIT-

Grey, you just did the best thing you could do to make everyone of this team not like you, by accusing approved players.

2. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

A raging kid is an approved player there? Well that's something. What's with the approved players? I only accused one. Galen you are just defending your lil buddy, you are totally subjective there.
    Yes we had once a disagreement but we put an end to it. Unlike Schizoid, you don't start spreading rumours. That's a significant difference between you two.

3. Galen

He never started spreading any "rumors" and I always defended the other admins of this team. Because that's what makes a team a real team.

Villekille707 and Froghead48 like this.
  4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Grey, if people have bad experiences with others, then they are going to share that, particularly if they are a moderator on a server, as we want to protect the server from people who may cause trouble. I know for a fact that you were banned on the KARPS server, and I also know for a fact that Bart can be an annoying twerp sometimes. You can't get offended when moderators pass around impression of you when you've applied, because we want to protect the server and it's reputation as best we can. It's our job to be critical.

Most of us moderators have known Schizoid fairly well for a decent amount of time, and so we trust him. As far as I can tell, you are less well known, although a number of us have had experience with you, good and bad. Schizoid isn't the only moderator who has provided opinions on you, or Bart for that matter, and so you musn't hold that against him.

Now, you may very well be a good and reliable player, but, from the perspective of the moderation team, you seem to have a bit of a tarnished reputation. We can't help that; only you can. If you really do want to be a moderator (a job which can be sheer hell of twisted nerves at times) then the best way forward is to clear up your reputation with us. Then we could consider you once again.

Looking again at the quotes from Schizoid you have there; they weren't aimed for insult at you. They weren't even against your application. They were against Bart, comparing him to you. If you look carefully, it states that Bart is far worse than you, that you are skilled at being provocative, and also, most importantly, that he feels that you can change. Should you take offense? Maybe, but not particularly. Again, I reiterate that it is simply a comparison to someone who is acknowledged by all of us, but not for the purpose of insult.

On a side note, might I ask which admin?

Froghead48, -Grey- and GalenMarek like this.
  5. -Grey-

Galen, did you read the quotes part? Those are surely rumours.
    I know you protect your fellow admins, that makes you a good mod. Try to use different perspective on this matter

6. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Could someone give me the application, if any, that -Grey- posted, can't seem to find one. I really don't want to get involved in the topic above, but I would like to evaluate your admin request.

I haven't had any problems with either of the involved parts so I am going strictly after what has been written, and unless there is major concern from others, I wont pay attention to what has been said.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. -Grey-

Ty, so far this is the best answer which was given and I accept it.
    I won't name the admin whom I get the info. Sorry.

8. Hella

The post is here, Mark. He sent it straight to Beo, but also posted it in the Beo's KAG Servers group.

Grey, please tell me? Even if it is by pm. I won't straight out murder him, but I'll have a stiff word since he was leaking information from the private moderators conversation, which simply isn't on.

9. -Grey-

Check the Groups\Beo's kag servers\Request for moderator position
    </br>--- merged: Oct 24, 2012 7:48 PM ---</br>
    I owe that guy one. The least is I don't tell his name. If I tell his name, he will get surely dismissed from the admin group. ( I am 100%) I know spilling the beans would make my position better, but I won't betray him.

10. Hella

Nope. I will not mention their name to anyone else, with the possible exception of Beo, considering it is his server. All I will do is send them a pm, and then that will be that. I'm not going to call for his expulsion from the admin team, and I won't hold it against either you or him. It is a simple matter of trust, and having trust broken makes me pissed.

It's basically a matter of if I find out through you or him, I won't start cracking heads.

11. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

For Christ's sake, cut the shit and bow out already. It's pretty goddamn pathetic that you need to freak out over one harmless little quip he made. Get over yourself.

Also, this. I don't like that our private admin conversations are getting out to the people we chat about. I don't like it AT ALL.

12. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

KAGleaks :p

Just don't act in a way that you should be ashamed of yourself if it's leaked... :rollseyes:

-Grey- and Froghead48 like this.
  13. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Not that I'm worried. Generally I have no issue with telling people what I really think about them (FUCK YOU DOWNBURST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU), it's just the problem of nothing we say in private conversations being private...

14. Galen

What he :up: said, private stuff is goddamn supposed to stay private. I mean, why else would we have to create a conversation? The guy who leaked this stuff should be ashamed of himself, doing this earns my highest disrespect.

Froghead48 likes this.
  15. -Grey-

Only Hella could give an adequate answer to me, the other admins' were way too subjective, offensive etc. I advise you to learn how to argue without any personal insinuation. Try to behave in the mature way.
    Btw, the topic is off.

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey grey, here's some words from before my bart opinion. My words.

"He's really good at being an asshole. I don't want him here. He's worth a chance, though. Might have some sort of good side to him.
    That chance however is not coming from me. If anyone here has some sort of hope that Grey might actually be a nice person, go ahead."

>He's worth a chance, though.

You took information from this admin conversaton, through an admin, and quoted my words in order to clean your name.
    Did you clean your name? No.

My life isn't devoted to making you look like an asshole. I put in my opinion, told the others you're worth a shot. Now you blew your chance because you brought in the pissfight I had with you, brought it on the forums and thought it's a good idea to use my rage to prove your innocence.

I can't bother to be neutral about this anymore. Call me a faggot, call me a child, call me delusional. Grey is a bad person. That's where I'm staying.

thebonesauce and Froghead48 like this.
  17. -Grey-

I open a convo with ya, I don't plan to continue the argument here, this thread is about things related to the servers. I ignore furthermore replies posted here.

Froghead48 likes this.
  18. Galen

Then just one thing. You wont be admin here. Ever. You simply killed your chances with your behaviour.

Froghead48 likes this.
  19. -Grey-

I don't plan to be one, once I got to know the admins there. there are admins who give away private information, raging admins, actually im glad i won't become one. I hope this make you satisfied Galen
    Cheers

Froghead48 likes this.
  20. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

What should we include in the application?
    </br>--- merged: Oct 25, 2012 5:02 PM ---</br>
    What should be on the application?

Mods: jackitch