1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

ireflexxezz

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Archalieus, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Archalieus

Archalieus Builder Stabber

These guys are still around?

This was on Action Unlimited's Server, 11:40 PM CST, roughly. ireflexxezz got tired of RED team capping quickly, so he swapped teams and demolished a few towers, followed by this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit-add: I believe i've swapped the entire game screenshot for a cropped version of just the text log. Sorry about the topic title.

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Those images have really bad resolution. At least post the chat logs. Look in KAG\Logs\

FG likes this.
  3. FG

FG Fran Donator

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I know, I'm just checking so I can make sure to at least ban him from Action [!] Unlimited.

Also, you spelled his name wrong in the title of the thread...

FG likes this.