1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Now I'm very annoyed. I tested the online info thing by changing servers and it doesn't change where I am. Please help!

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Here you go, put this in your signature.
    [​IMG]

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Warr you derp he can't copy that into his signature!

Use this:
    Code:
    [URL='https://poc.kag2d.com/joinme/kagstatus-joinme.php?username=D0ubl3Tr0ubl3'][IMG]https://poc.kag2d.com/siggen/kagstatus-simple.php?username=D0ubl3Tr0ubl3[/IMG][/URL]

4. WarrFork

Yes he can, CTRL+C and CTRL+V in the signature place.
    You are derp.

5. correct! Right click on what you want to be in your signature>then copy the "Address Url>Where it says media on your signature place, paste the url in there ok! You can use ctrl+c and ctrl+v if he wants. Just follow those steps above. ^

6. WarrFork

You don't need to put it in media. Just Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V.

7. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

I think it works now thanks guys.

8. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Maybe stupid question, maybe not...

How I could be tester of experimental KAG Build? Is there any requiments that I need, or simply only choosed people can be testers(And if it's needed, I was alerady tester, both on closed and opened betas).

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You don't ask, you get asked.

10. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

And second question connected to first I gave: Who's actually sending invites for testing KAG, besides KAG Devs?

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No one.

12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Hmm. I guess you're right. Although I could have sworn that it didn't work when I tried that for my stalking list a while back. Maybe it doesn't work if you copy multiple pieces of media at once?

13. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Guards, Forum Mods = Are they allowed too on the use of Test build?

14. Kouji

Guards are only in test if they are a tester. Same goes for Forum/Global mods. Just because they moderate, doesn't mean they have access to everything on the forums.

15. How does one apply to become a moderator or guard? (I probably know the answer, just playing nice).

16. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Well yes you know.
    And You know
    Be careful on asking for it.
    Like what shad says "Do not ask to be a guard - you don't find us, we find you. ":)
    Cheers

17. Yyyyeah that was a foolish question. Silly sleep-deprived Reudh.

18. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Stupid question, most likely; What exactly happens when you reach 1000:1000 post/like?

19. ParaLogia

You can request a custom title change (normally you would have to donate to get it).

20. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Thanks, i thought as much.

Mods: Gurin