1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Beef is not an ass hole he's actually one of the nicest staff members.

2. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

Lol i said Beef is the nice person not the bad, learn to read

3. RampageX

oops I read it wrong.

I thought you were leaving? LEAVE THEN.

4. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

I have left the game i just visit the forums and see what inbox i have and shit. i don't see hows it's a problem, stop talking to be noob.

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Why on earth would you leave the game just because some people were bothering you on IRC?

6. Antman

Antman Base Burner

And KAG is getting close to its biggest update ever.
    Don't leave because someone was an "asshole" to you, just forget about them, and theres no need to come here and act like one yourself. :)

Bammboo, ToxicArcher and trot888 like this.
  7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Trot, honestly, something like this isn't worth leaving over. Some people can act like dicks sometimes, the only thing that you can really do is deal with it; it's not worth boycotting a pretty damn fun game because of a few people amidst the thousands, that makes the exercise more like self-harm. If you want to avoid them, then you can ignore them in-game. It's not that hard, especially with the mute button.

And it's got to be said that some members can be utter twassocks around the place, and can overreact. RampageX hasn't been helpful in the slightest here, and his actions have been quite provocative. From the positions he's been in in the past, it would seem that he should be far more sympathetic.

What I'm trying to say here is that if you want to stop playing, then no-one is going to stop you. You're your own person here, we're not going to order you around. Just please, please consider why you plan to leave; don't make it a simply stupid reason, like a few guys acted like fags. Think it through, weigh up the situation, and then act on it.
    It's just loathsome to me that people can be worked up to the point of leaving by a vast minority.

Beef, kl4060, Stevedog and 5 others like this.
  8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

is cyber bulling still a thing?
    if it is, just laugh at them, it works.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  9. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

So, you're leaving because Contrary was being Contrary? ;)
    I don't think that's worth an RQ, dude.

Sometimes help is not always appreciated. Not only does this problem occur on the interwebs, but within our daily lives as well.

In the meantime, you'll have to...
    [​IMG]

"bak on topik tho ;o"
    (The bait has been set. I will catch Contrary!)

Stevedog likes this.
  10. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Hihi~ I'm new here, please treat me well~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

- Jackies

Kyzak, Fellere825 and Ej like this.
  11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Welcome. ;) Here's your tip: Don't lie on the forum. Otherwise you will be attacked by a rabid animal. Fact.

Beef, Lord_bugg, Hella and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Nono I'm good with animals~

13. ParaLogia

2376-1.jpeg
    DOES THIS LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL YOU CAN BE "GOOD WITH"?
    no

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, trot888, sorry to hear you had a rough experience with peeps on IRC. :(

Srsly though, Para and Hella are right--it's not worth leaving simply because you don't mesh with a minority within a larger community. I really hope you will reconsider leaving the game and instead take the option of ignoring people if they bother you. ;)
    ---

Also, general FYI: I generally like to give the benefit of the doubt when moderating, but I will NOT tolerate people mussing up the welcome/good bye thread. If any of the persons who participated in the above spat put a foot out of line in this thread again I will not be forgiving. Savvy? :huh?:

trot888 likes this.
  15. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

De Hail, hello and bye
    :spam:

16. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Some people. Most people.
    my point is that some/most people like to bring others down for no reason in any way.
    Thats just how people is, we gotta deal with it otherwise we will have to leave world.

17. gesaugen

gesaugen Base Burner

hi knees
    i'm new to forum but not new to the kag (i've been playing it for at least for 6 months)

so, hi all, hope to fill your knees with arrows

FuzzyBlueBaron and kl4060 like this.
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, Welcome! :)

Always good to have new people on the forums (even if you've already been with us via the game for longer than that).

I'll have to remember to wear my grieves next time I see you. :p

gesaugen likes this.
  19. RampageX

Welcome!

Enjoy the forums and playing KAG man! :)

gesaugen likes this.
  20. aroh

aroh Builder Stabber

Hey I'm new here! Been following this game for a year now and decided a couple of days ago to go premium.
    Hope to have lots of fun with the community. :thumbs_up:

Mods: Gurin